Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pjk1970 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2008, 02:04 AM
    Design Of Grill Blade Thickness ( Gravity Louvered Grill Blade)
    Kindly Design An Gravity Louvered Grill,

It is Required For Staircase Pressuriation System

Design Thickness Of Blade Such That It Should Lift When Pressure Exceeds 50 Pa,& Close When Pressure Drops 50 pa

It Is a 20 Storey Building ( 20 Staircase)

System Pressure 50 Pa

Kindly Design With The Following Parameters.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Aug 14, 2008, 02:14 AM
    You are on the wrong board for that kind of question. You need the services of a engineer.

While I can do design work my fee for that is $500.00 per contract hour and I do not accept new customers since I am basically retired..

All we do here is help homeowners with there small problems.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Aug 20, 2008, 02:21 PM
    I have never flattered myself but many other people have . LOL

You sound like a student that cannot figure out there home work so they come here and ask us to do it for them. Shame on you for trying to cheat on your classes. You are only cheating yourself because you will not be able to make it in the real world unless you learn your lessons and looking up answers or calculations is the only way to learn the basics.
    syedapple Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2008, 10:56 AM

Mr pjk1970,
    You can find a readiy made one from local manufacturere rather then to have one designed. These are called fresh air / exhaust gravity shutters.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Technical term for the thickness of a saw blade [ 4 Answers ]

I need to know what the technical term is for the thickness of a saw blade, does anybody know? I would very much appreciate it.

Jeep grill 91' [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 91 cherokee and I need to replace the grill. Can I use a later model grill or will it not fit.

Gas grill [ 1 Answers ]

I just hooked up my gas grill to my 100 lbs propane tank and it won't get enough gas to stay lite my stove and fire place still work OK is there a adjustment I need to make to the pressure regulator? The pipe feed is about 60 feet 1/2 pipe

Pressure regulator on lp gas grill [ 1 Answers ]

The pressure regulator on my Char Broil gas grill vibrates. I can put my hand on it and feel the vibration. This happens after I light the grill and increases in intensity as I turn the flame(s) up.I tried turning everything off ,disconnecting the connection to the LP tank and tapping on the...

View more questions Search