Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Aug 13, 2008, 11:18 PM
    Numb Middle Finger
    My middle finger on my right hand is numb... it's been this way all day, so far about 14 hours. I was sewing this morning...
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 14, 2008, 03:15 AM
    Could just be from overuse and pressure on certain points of it. That happens to me when I drive a lot using a stick shift on a car or a truck. The ring finger of my right hand tends to be affected by getting numb because of the way that I hold the shifter.

But, perhaps there could be other reasons too...
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Aug 14, 2008, 10:08 AM
    It's better now... lol... weird...
    Raffles Chu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2012, 10:28 AM
    My right hand middle finger, part of the top part is numb. It is not actually no sensation, but that part can't feel the difference between a rough and smooth surface. I suspect that it is ulnar nerve damage, as I slept on both of my hands the night before, the next day, that finger was a little numb. Anyone can please help? Does massage treatment help?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Numb hand [ 8 Answers ]

48 hours ago about I woke up in the middle of the night my arm had fallen asleep.. That's no big deal I did what I normally do I use my other hand to move the arm to a better location.. I did this then I accidentally hit the wrist of my numb arm and it felt extremely weird.. Since then I have small...

The history of the middle finger [ 11 Answers ]

The history of the middle finger Well, now... here's something I never knew before, and now that I know it, feel compelled to send it on to my more intelligent friends in the hope that they, too, will feel edified. Isn't history more fun when you know something about it? Before the Battle of...

What can I do to numb it? I want to sleep [ 1 Answers ]

My gum is so sore. To the back left of my lower jaw there is a lump behind my tooth and it is so sore. I can't talk and it kills me to swallow. What can I do to numb it so that I can sleep until the dentist appointment??

My mouth went numb [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, I have this annoying habit of biting the sides of my mouth and after eating a bunch of chips with guacamole the left side of my mouth went numb and began to swell. It only went numb on the left side the rest of my mouth is fine. It has been about 12 hours and it is still a little numb and...

Why do I go numb? [ 10 Answers ]

Hello all, I've just found this site and have spent a goodly time reading the previous pages. I'm curious to see if I can gain some insight into my current relationship 'issues', so here's the breakdown: I met this girl about a month and a half ago, and was immediately smitten. The first 15...

View more questions Search