Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    92776 Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Aug 13, 2008, 06:57 PM
    What kind of Poison?
    I currently have an abscess on my gum the tooth feels like it is going to fall out of my mouth... Flossie can you tell me what type of poison can get into my body and if it is life threatening.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2008, 07:13 PM
    It is not poison, but infection, and yes this is quite serious as the infection can get into your blood/system and travel upwards.

I would go see your dentist and get this looked at and get some antibiotics to clear up this infection.
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Aug 14, 2008, 05:34 AM
    The infection you may have can enter the body. There has been links of this kind of infection to heart attack, stroke, pre-term delivery and diabetes complications.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Poison for Lizards [ 3 Answers ]

I know lizards are harmless but I am Terrified by them especiall about them enterng my house. If one got into my hose I would never enter it again. Is there a poison available to discourage them from being near my front door?

Rid my flower beds of poison ivy [ 1 Answers ]

For the last 3 years, I've been battling poison ivy in my flower beds, not a lot, but enough to break me out! I've sprayed, cut off and sprayed, used bleach and many other remedies but every year it comes back. Any tried and true remedies out there? Thanks

Poison Oak Prevention [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I went hiking Friday night with a close, intimate friend and he contracted severe poison oak about a day later. I didn't get any poison oak from this, but I was wearing jeans and long-sleeves. He had shorts and short-sleeves on. So while I most likely did not develop it from the plant, I...

Lead poison [ 4 Answers ]

Was paint with lead used on old models Of matchbox cars?

View more questions Search