Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    girlyana2008 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2008, 06:18 PM
    Is it true
    My doctor told me I have to lose weight in order to get pregnant is it true he said I have to lose at least 30 pounds??
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Aug 13, 2008, 06:29 PM
    Hello girlyana

Not if you are 100 pounds or so...
    What is your weight, height, and age?
    I'll give you your body index figure in return.

And yes : your doctor is correct on that if you are grossly overweighted, and like to fall pregnant.

:rolleyes:
    ·
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 14, 2008, 10:57 AM
    I know many 250 lb women who have no problem being pregnant.
    I think your dr is concerned about health issues.

But like Cred0 asked what is your weight, height, and age?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

True or Not True about Breast Cancer and plastic bottle water in left a car [ 8 Answers ]

I had this conversation with one of my co-works today regarding Breast Cancer. She told me that you women can get breast cancer by bottle water left in a car. I don't believe it. Is there anyone who can answer this question please?

What is true/not true about linked genes? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to clarify concepts in genetics about linked genes. I know that linked genes are located on the same chromosome and they always segregated together during meiosis and always separate during crossing over, right? And is the recombination frequency actually reprsent the distance between...

Is this true [ 4 Answers ]

HI I was wondering if this is possible I missed mya period for the first time last month and it came the 4th and I looked up the calender and my period is usulay the 26th... I should have been ovulation 5th to 11th I think not to sure and I was on my period then but I though you can't ovulate on...

The one true me [ 15 Answers ]

The short time I have been on this site has taught me so very much. I also do feel all of your pain and wish to the heavens it would disappear for all of you. Tal said something incredible yesterday (when doesn't he :), that just really struck me. It was about knowing who you truly are. So, it...

View more questions Search