Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kay26 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2008, 05:35 PM
    Bio claire oil
    Has anyone been using the bio oil for a long time, are you happy with the result, I have just started to use the bio oil, and I am seeing results, is their any side effect to it anyone experience?:)
    gneiss Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Aug 13, 2008, 05:56 PM
    What was your complexion before using bio claire?

Aug 13, 2008, 06:01 PM
    Hi, My Complexion Was Like P Daddy Before Start Using Bio Claire Lotion, I Am Now Like Ciara

Aug 13, 2008, 07:26 PM
    Wow that is great! Does it give that hq bleached look? Or a natural lighter look? Thanks

Aug 13, 2008, 07:32 PM
    Its all natural look girl, people who don't know me would say, you have a nice complexion, not like some who are bleaching their skin, only if they know the secret.
    But it take a while to get to this color 2 years, that's pretty long.

Hope you are coming on well with yours.
    MaryJane92 Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2008, 07:33 PM
    So your just using the oil alone on your face/? How many times a day?

Aug 13, 2008, 07:35 PM
    I use the oil, once at nigt. It work so fast on me I don't think I want to use it more often.

Aug 13, 2008, 07:40 PM
    Im coming along well but it seems a bit drying to the face. I have the cream, lotion and oil but I am only using the lotion. The cream smell is way too strong, smells like ammonia. The oil I just use here and there. But I have been consistent with lotion. My neck looks great. But I it is kind of drying my face and peeling. But I don't know if the peeling is from the drying. But other wise it is working well. I have a couple of blemishes left from what makari has done to my skin. I am hoping it well help fade them.

Aug 13, 2008, 07:47 PM
    Well wish you all the best Gneiss, I know the dryness you are talking about, you are ever going to get them, sometime mind does get so back and irritated. The only problem with the lotion is that it don't seems to work very well in hard skin area, like the back of you feet and the toes, but I find the oil working great on these area.
    Good luck girl, I will keep you updated with my bio oil experience.
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

Aug 14, 2008, 11:46 AM
    The oil is working great for my face. I want to start using only the oil for my body as well. It just spreads faster and easier that way (more than the lotion), and it seems to be more potent.

Aug 14, 2008, 02:48 PM
    Hey ladies

I just used the bio oil last night since The lotion is a bit drying(but good). I applied it with a cotton ball and I like it! Seems like it will work with my skin well. Its not heavy or anything. I might stop using the bio on my neck because it is getting fair.
    linda86111 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2008, 03:38 PM
    I heard that the bioclair products stop working after a while, like a year... has anyone been using this for longer than that without problems?

Aug 15, 2008, 03:51 PM
    \I have been using bio claire lotion for 2 years and it work all the way for me, to be honest i would say bio claire someways permanently brighten your skin, i haven't return dark as i was even if i stop the using it over 2 months.
    it wont make you very light, if you are looking to be very light it wont do that for you. it make you 3 shade brighter than what you were.
    I dont know much about the oil. i just start using it going a week now. so i will see how it works too, well so far it brilliant, my face look so smooth and spot free with the oil and no break outs.

Good luck and happy skin lightening
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Aug 16, 2008, 04:24 AM
    Wow. Glad to hear the oil is better! I might try that :)
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

Aug 16, 2008, 09:50 PM
    Isn't the oil too drying or too strong for the face?or you only have to apply it at night?
    no1brownsugar Posts: 60, Reputation: 4

Aug 17, 2008, 04:45 PM
    Hey guy. Just read your comments. Sounds like this stuff really works! My face is darker than my actual skin tone - sooo annoying. Nehu I wos wondering what site you bought it off because I can't seem to find it
    Thanks xoxox
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

Aug 17, 2008, 04:53 PM
    U can get it from here timitebeaute.com.I don't know if they ship worldwide though
    hannah_nicole Posts: 163, Reputation: 13

Aug 18, 2008, 06:47 AM
    TOTALLY off topic but wow! I cannot believe there are people who want to lighten their skin I am extremely white and feel like an ugly duckling for it and I'm constantly trying to get brown, and it makes me feel good to know the opposite thing happens elsewhere in the world. There's certainly nothing like this in Australia!

Aug 18, 2008, 07:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hannah_nicole
    TOTALLY off topic but wow! I cannot believe there are people who want to lighten their skin I am extremely white and feel like an ugly duckling for it and im constantly trying to get brown, and it makes me feel good to know the opposite thing happens elsewhere in the world. Theres certainly nothing like this in Australia!
    People are not necessarily trying to whiten their skin(maybe mono users). Many people of color have discolorations such as your face is darker then you neck, chest may be lighter than your face, blemishes all types of things. I for one DO NOT want to be "whiten" my skin. And bio claire is not a product that has that effect anyway.
    hannah_nicole Posts: 163, Reputation: 13

Aug 18, 2008, 08:03 AM
    Sorry for being uninformed. And stop sucking that lemon :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bio claire [ 3 Answers ]

Hey. Does anyone know if Bio claire contains Mercury which is very dangerous. Then let me know please. Thanks.

How to get Bio Claire [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a 24yr old half Arabian half somali and I have uneven skin tone.I decided to order Bio Claire online after reading many positive reviews about it on this site.The problem is that I work in Africa and none of these sites ship this product to Africa :(I've tried Ebay,Guesso,Afribest with no...

Bio claire [ 9 Answers ]

Yeah Im using Bio Claire the body sking lightening lotion. I read earlier so are you saying the lotion does not work or that its better to mix that other stuff with the oil? What is it called? Or do you physically have to mix it. Ive been doing it for about 1 week now and I see a little bit of...

Is the Bio Claire oil really that different? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, HELP, Any suggestions, has any one had the below experience? The beginning of this year I used Bio Claire in the tub and it worked great, my skin lightened, I looked bright and my completion had never been more even :) . After using the crème for a few months I had an outdoor...

Bio claire [ 4 Answers ]

I have been using bio claire on a consecuitive basis for about 2 months now. The results are absolutoy phenominal. My skin is about 5 shades lighter. I am complimented all the time on my progression. By continuing to use the product day after day will I put myself at risk.

View more questions Search