Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kristine16 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2008, 01:50 AM
    I need help?.
    If you go swimming I heard that like public pools have chlorine water in it and were just inviting stuff into our private stuff ,well I didn't believe that until I got little bumps on the layer of my skin where it is not really noticeable but its on the inside two layers on the sides
    Not on the outside like the very outside I do not know how to explain it because I do not know what that part is called its like by the opening but by the sides ,and well I started getting little bumps they are very little and I think they are from chlorine water,they are not warts and they do not have any white stuff coming out ,and they do not itch but they are on the inside not all over but like the inside layer.. But I'm concerned ,has anyone had this thing that caused them little bumps from chlorine water in the vagina part this is imbarresing but no one knows me so that's the good thing because boys could be reading this .But please if you have any idea or have any suggestions for me like for example any medication or cream that is not harm-full in private area .And if you have any idea please don't joke about anything and try to be honest because this is really important .
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Aug 13, 2008, 03:19 PM
    **Moved from Vision**

Aug 14, 2008, 01:06 PM
    DOES ANY ONE KNOW... about this
    I need to know
    From someone who knows about things like this
    About the chlorine water..

Aug 18, 2008, 02:30 AM
    wow i guess no one could give me any insight about this
    huh?
    i thought there were
    experts on here.....

I need help?.!
    If you go swimming i heard that like public pools have chlorine water in it and were just inviting stuff into our private stuff ,well i didn't believe that until i got little bumps on the layer of my skin where it is not really noticeable but its on the inside two layers on the sides
    not on the outside like the very outside i do not know how to explain it because i do not know what that part is called its like by the opening but by the sides ,and well i started getting little bumps they are very little and i think they are from chlorine water,they are not warts and they do not have any white stuff coming out ,and they do not itch but they are on the inside not all over but like the inside layer ..But im concerned ,has anyone had this thing that caused them little bumps from chlorine water in the vagina part this is imbarresing but no one knows me so thats the good thing because boys could be reading this .But please if you have any idea or have any suggestions for me like for example any medication or cream that is not harm-full in private area .And if you have any idea please dont joke about anything and try to be honest because this is really important .
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Aug 18, 2008, 02:31 AM
    The post was closed (not by me) because the adequate amount of information was given. Please do not bring it here, this post is about something else. I'm unable to continue this conversation.

Aug 18, 2008, 09:18 PM
    Do bring bring what where?
    And I don't think they do that
    Because some people even put up stuff about their private parts.
    fored Posts: 26, Reputation: -2

Aug 19, 2008, 09:29 AM
    Dear Kristine, It is most likely just an irritation caused by the pool water or the chafing of the swim suit. I don't think the chlorine is the culprit because you can rinse your mouth with pool water without harm (I don't recommend it!). Don't worry about speaking about anatomy esp. when you are seeking help ! It is true that you don't want to introduce foreign fluids into your reproductive tract. I don't think a little pool water would hurt.
    I hope you talk to your parents or older relative relatives when problems arise. If the bumps haven't gone away you should consider seeing a doctor if only to insure that you are OK. I've included a link here for you (Anatomy: Pink Parts - Female Sexual Anatomy | Scarleteen) that may in the future discuss things, Good Luck Dear ! Write if you have other problems concerns...
    No one will joke about this. I can tell you are scared. You'll be fine.

Aug 19, 2008, 07:29 PM
    Thanks for your help .I think the best solution would be for me to go to see a doctor .
    But I have another question .What does it mean when your ****** turns brown on the lips part on the labia I think it is called .Are there any ways to prevent this
    For example like creams or something to make it so it will go away and give it a different color.I do not like color what so ever .And I want it to change..
    :(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pressure regulator failure - caused by water heater? [ 3 Answers ]

I had a plumber from our home warranty company tell me that the pressure regulator that failed wasn't covered because sediment in the hot water heater caused the failure. He didn't even look at the hot water heater which is less than 1 year old. Sediment is the only thing not covered on our...

Small bumps on legs, caused by shaving? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I am new to this site and there has been this annoying problem on my legs. Basically mostly only the top to my knee caps- are covered in these small "red" bumps some of them even look to be in-grown hairs? It's frustrating because I can't seem to get rid of these things, I don't...

Red bumps due to water? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 23 years old and have people over in my spa a lot. I am having trouble keeping the ph levels balance. The water gets real foggy so I just drain it every couple of times me and my friends use the spa. Almost every time I use the spa I get little red bumps on the my body a day or 2 after words...

View more questions Search