Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alcon0300 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2008, 01:19 PM
    Organizational charts in Powerpoint 2003
    I'm using an organizational chart with 2 partners, and employees (subordinates) under them on second line. I've got both partners on the same line (turned off Auto layout)& hid the existing connectors. How do I get a line from BOTH partners to their subordinates (right now its only coming from one of them). I've tried the Help & the online tutorials but I can't find anything. I cannot re-draw the line in either, because I can't connect the lines (only draw straight ones from one box to another). Help!
    scman61 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Aug 13, 2008, 01:42 PM
    Normally I use Visio and past it into PowerPoint. In power point create a blank page, go to insert and select diagram. Chose the org chart and select it a hit OK it will put an org chart in the blank page that has one top box and several boxes under it. Right click in the top box and the orgianizational box appears if not already there. Select the layout drop down and you can chose a layout right or left that has one top box and several boxes under it in a top down look. Repeat this process and you can create two org charts that are side by side with top boxes (partners) and lower boxes(employees). I tried up loading a power point example but this site does not handle these. Tony

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Using d2 value from Control charts [ 0 Answers ]

I have only one observation per sample The tables give values starting at 2, I am having this doubt what is the value I should use. I have used n=2 for calculating the things. The only reason being it is closest to 1 (my value for n) for my situation is this correct. I am having times for...

Organizational methods [ 1 Answers ]

What methods can I use to establish priorities, multi-task, meet deadlines, and ensure accuracy of my work? What methods or systems can I use to ensure that all information is gathered and accounted for and that no detail is overlooked?

Sign Industry Wind Load Charts, Sign Section Modulus Charts [ 0 Answers ]

Recently I've been designing commercial electrical signs. Signs of the type that are on tall poles, or the big pylons and monuments you see in shopping centers, roadsides, etc. lit by neon and/or fluorescent lighting. In order to properly choose the size of poles, and the depth and diameters of...

View more questions Search