Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shoooesnice Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2008, 07:24 AM
    Contract proposal for Cleaning service
    I want an example of a simple contract proposal for Cleaning service?
    HBF Posts: 86, Reputation: 4

Apr 26, 2009, 03:57 PM

I am not sure if you are looking for residential or commercial, but you can find one at Start Your Own Small Business With Professional Business Forms And Support - Office Cleaning Bid Proposal if you are looking at one for offices and Start Your Own Small Business With Professional Business Forms And Support - House Cleaning Service Agreement if you are looking for residential.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

May 12, 2009, 07:53 PM

You can also use the 'search' box at the top of your thread for some other good info...

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to write contract proposal for Cleaning service [ 2 Answers ]

We need information on how to price a contract bid and how to write it.

How to acquire first commercial cleaning contract [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I have been cleaning residential homes for over 17 years and would like to get into commercial cleaning. Real Estate/sales and property management along with new house contracts. I have joined the Chamber of Commerce, passed out a lot of business cards, brochures, specials etc. The question...

Commercial cleaning contract examples [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a new business doing a lot of my own leg work I'm trying to customize a contract specifically for my company where all I need to do is change the specs, I would like to be able to look at some sample contracts or blanks for comparison purposes can anyone help with that proposals as well ...

Proposal for cleaning business [ 4 Answers ]

I need some tips on how to put a proposal together. With all these new foreclosures Going on in my area, I wanted to target the banks and real estates agents because they need people constantly to clean. H E L P me P L E A S E CAD

Cleaning Service [ 5 Answers ]

I want to start my own cleaning service, but I have no idea how to get started. My question is what do I need to do to get started?

View more questions Search