Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kt123456 Posts: 36, Reputation: -2

Aug 12, 2008, 11:18 PM
    Confused about a boy
    Hi I'm seveteen year old and on the weekend I hooked up with my good friend who I had not seen in ages as he now has a job. Surprisingly he onli lives aroudn the corner. The last time I saw him he asked me on a date which I was not able to go to. After that he never text me however then at my friends party on the weekend he was going on like how I never text him when I did. So we made out and he said mayb we should go out or something and I said I was to busy which is true but I now realise was very rude but he never said anytin kept acting nice to me the hole night. So anyway I now deeply regret what I said because I do like him heaps I just don't want a boyfriend at this period. After the party I was expecting him to text me which he never did after 2 days so I text him and now I haven't heard from him at all and its been 3 days since I text him. Is it because of what I said because he was acting normal we continued to make out after that. Could it be phone trouble but in that case he could have called or emailed or even dropped over. Or does he simply not like me and saying it to hook up. More importantly what should I do now? I don't want to seem desperate but I want him to text me back. His friend also text me the next day saying how he talks about me a fair bit saying what a mad chick I am. I realli do like him though and I want to go no a date but now that I've text him I dotn want to again and get no reply:(

Aug 13, 2008, 01:53 AM
    Can I please have some reply I realli need help
    falone Posts: 9, Reputation: 0

Aug 13, 2008, 01:56 AM
    Wait... u surely will

Aug 13, 2008, 02:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by falone
    wait...u surely will

What do u mean?
    ScarletSea Posts: 63, Reputation: 6

Aug 14, 2008, 01:20 PM
    Hmmm.. Well maybe he feels that saying your busy is your way of saying that you don't want to do anything with him... Because lets be honest that's what most people say lol. He could have phone problems. Try calling him? I understand you don't want to look desperate but it looks like he does like you as he talks about you, pulled you and asked you out... Does he have a job? If he does visit then try and talk to him and maybe he just hasn't got your text... Or just text him again and if no reply then, hate to be harsh, maybe he likes someone else or maybe he has been busy... But if he does text back and stuff then I think you should be the one to ask him to do something to show your interested as I'm sure he doesn't want to look desperate either lol. Anyway, hope I've helped a bit. Good Luck =]

xx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my ex confused? [ 25 Answers ]

My ex boyfriend broke up with me almost two weeks ago. We dated for about two years and had a pretty serious relationship. He broke up with me because I was a very paranoid and jealous person. I questioned him about everything and he felt untrusted. I completely understand why we broke up, and I...

Confused. [ 6 Answers ]

Well I'm 16 and... I think I'm gay but I find it hard to come to terms with it, I'm scared that if I come out my family will disown me because my family are STRICT christians(a cousin of mine came out and they performed an exorcism type thing and sended him to a camp that make you straight so I'm...

I'm so confused ! [ 3 Answers ]

OK so a couple weeks ago I had sex and the condom broke... But then I got my period... And I was having normal cramps... Now I'm pretty much off my period but I'm still having these cramps.. But there worse then normal period cramps.. I have this sharp pain and cramping even when I move...

I'm so confused now [ 2 Answers ]

OK so I posted a month back abou the break my ex and I did time passed and we started talking again its so weird when we are togther we act like a couple again but we still are not together I need to know how I can get her back cause this single thing is killing me and I can't bring myself to...

View more questions Search