Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    barbiegirll Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2008, 09:59 PM
    The Cardio Twister
    Has anyone seen it or have it? I want to buy it but I am scared to and it not work. Do you think it would work from the looks of it? Presonally, I think it would. I mean it'r running which works and its also moving so that couldn't hurt right?
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Aug 13, 2008, 01:32 AM
    It only works if you continue to use it as per specifications. But as with almost all the slimming appliances : people will soon get tired of it, and look for other ways for working out. $ 160,00 is a lot of money, and I sincerely doubt the reliability and endurance of the system itself, specially for the more heavy users.

The best to do is combine a reduction of calorie intake with any format of burning more calories. The positive side of the twister that it will get you fit faster ! However a daily 5 Mile walk and some bicycling will do the same, but is much cheaper !

Why don't you try it out before you buy it ? 14 days for $ 14,95 ?

Click here for info !

Just do not expect to ever look like Brenda Dygraf!!

:D
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Aug 13, 2008, 01:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Credendovidis
    Just do not expect to ever look like Brenda Dygraf !!!
    :D
    Ha ha, I hope no-one would ever WANT to look like Brenda Dygraf... she's horrid! :D
    jsouth Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2008, 08:41 AM
    I've never had a cardio twister but I'm planning to get one, however, I'm going to wait a bit because price is still high right now. I had the side-to-side stepper & a separate twister machine. The cardio twister is a combination. I only use my twister for 10 minutes & the stepper for 10-15 minutes and it works.
    ciaobellababyH Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2008, 03:44 PM
    I LOVE my Cardio Twister!
    I normally work out in the gym using top quality cardio equipment, plus a personal trainer.When I ordered the Cardio Twister, I didn't know what to expect as it was my first infomercial purchase. My husband put it together for me as I would never of had the patience.
    I started using it in the evenings after dinner while watching TV, around 25-35 minutes. I continued to go to the gym, but started to cut back on my expensive training sessions. After a week of using the Cardio Twister I lost 7 lbs. and about 2-3 inches of my waist. The most definite change was to my obliques and upper abs. My trainer noticed almost immediately. I think she thought I was receiving training elsewhere! My abs have never looked this good. I can now wear tight tank tops without worrying about my "muffin top!"
    We are going south for the winter and I dread being without my Cardio Twister. I'm even thinking about ordering another to be sent to my place in Florida.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tongue Twister [ 4 Answers ]

If a bra is an upper topper titty flopper stopper, And a jock strap is a lower decker pecker checker, And a roll of toilet tissue is a super duper doody pooper scooper, What do you call a Japanese drummer boy whose father has diarrhea?

Cardio for Parapalegic [ 5 Answers ]

I have a friend that wants to start working out and doing cardio. SHe's a parapalegic, and we are trying to figure what she can actuallly do... Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Cardio and eating [ 1 Answers ]

Should I eat before I jog in the morning?

Cardio Training [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I can currently jog 2.5 miles at 7.5 MPH with minimal difficulty. I am an 18 yr. old male athlete (baseball), and I am seeking to obtain maximum cardiovascular training. Can anyone recommend a (proven) regimen for me to follow? Many thanks :-) Mark R.

View more questions Search