Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prompt tom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2008, 04:36 PM
    Big Spot on penis
    Hi

Just like to know any information about a spot on the base of my penis. Its reddish, very and a sore kind of lumpy spot. Its bigger than an average spot, not massive. Very similar to a basic spot that you can have on the facial area, but just tends till more sorer and I would also like to know is it common to have this sort of spot on the penis, do I just leave or apply treatment. Don't really fancy popping it, might cause other problems.

Thanks for reading
    crazybird Posts: 82, Reputation: 8

Aug 13, 2008, 04:36 AM
    Don't be embarrassed to see a family doctor. He sees countless things of this
    Nature constantly. If you are afraid to discuss this when calling for an appointment try not to be. Just say I have a sore on my penis or private part. Believe me they don't care. The receptionist and nurses hear all sorts of ailments constantly. You are paying for a service just like everyone else. Older people just don't care they make an appointment. It's harder to do this this sort of thing when your young. If you had a sore on your leg you wouldn't hesitate to go for that. It is probably nothing more than a pimple of some sort but it is better to be safe than sorry. Besides he can tell you what to do and if it happens again what to do. If its something more than just a pimple or whatever you will be glad you saw the doctor. People in here can only give advice, they don't really know what you may or may not have. You only have one body. Take care of it. I hope this helps you.
    fatboymunns Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2011, 01:06 AM
    You have aids mother ****ers :p
    fatboymunns Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2011, 01:08 AM
    I have a little **** with a big spot on the end what poped in my mums mouth when she was suking my willy what should I do my name is james munns and I live I gravesend kent
    jjjjjjjjjjj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2013, 05:05 AM
    I have a big spot on my it sore I had 1 I a few week ago but that when now I got another I don't know what to do and I haven had sex in 3 years so I didn't know if it was a std

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I've got a yellow spot like a normal acne spot on my penis. [ 21 Answers ]

I've got like a 1/2cm spot with a yellow/white head on it on my penis about halfway up. Its like a normal acne spot on a face but I have no idea what it is?. I've squeezed it, thinking it was a normal spot and whitish pus has come out (exactly like a normal spot on your face when you squeeze it)......

Fordyce's spot (White Spot on penis) [ 15 Answers ]

I have quite a lot of small white lumps on my penis and scrotum, after doing research and looking at pictures I think these might be Fordyce's spots, but I have found one spot which looks similar to the rest but maybe the littlest bit bigger and has a yellowish head, is it possible for the penis to...

A black spot on penis [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, Please somebody help me. I did stupid thing. Few months ago, I wore a dirty sock on my penis and masturbated. Not just once, but many times in a week with same dirty sock. Afterwards, my penis starts hitching. I noticed that a dry spot on my penis which turned to black. It is a dry black...

Black big spot on penis [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all I am 17 years old I masturbate every 2 or 3 days I made unprotected sex 3 months ago and I found a small black spot on my penis ! After 2 days I found in become large its flat please help me what is that ?

Little spot on my penis [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I recently discovered I had a little spot on top on my foreskin an I want to know what it is can any body help I need to know asap thanks

View more questions Search