Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    avel Posts: 199, Reputation: 0

Apr 17, 2006, 09:23 PM
    Epson Stylus C65...
    First I want to know if epson printers for example Stylus C65 has a program expiration?.

Because months ago after I purchased this product when I print something a message appear saying that a part of my printer near to its end. See documentation...

I called a technician and fixed the printer, just don't know how he fix it... But after 3 months the same problem occur... :confused: Why this thing happens..
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Apr 18, 2006, 06:12 AM
    I can't imagine what you might be getting that says "part" of the printer is "near it's end"... unless you are speaking of the ink cartridges.

What exactly is the message?
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2006, 06:53 AM
    Hi,
    The only message I have ever received from my Epson Stylus Photo 825 is that the printer cartridges are about to run out. The same was true when I had an HP printer. I have never seen anything like this on any of the printers I have helped others with.
    As the previous answer said, what is the error message? Best of luck.
    Tommyp!972 Posts: 300, Reputation: 36

Apr 18, 2006, 07:24 AM
    Sounds like to me the message alert about your ink also... it doesn't fully show up in the bottom right corner of your screen so you will have to expand the window... the only other thing I can think of is if you installed a trial period software for photos or editing that may be about to run out or its your reminder to register the printer if you didn't yet... hope this helps... good luck
    avel Posts: 199, Reputation: 0

Apr 19, 2006, 06:53 PM
    First I'm not using the trial version I guess cause no asking for registration... Second the inks are half a bottle (continuous ink flow system)... and additional I notice that the paper/out and ink indicator are blinking alternately... what does it mean..
    Tommyp!972 Posts: 300, Reputation: 36

Apr 20, 2006, 11:19 PM
    Did u happen to try refilling the cartridges or buy refilled 1's from the store?just asking because I remember having to reset the chip on my dads C60 printer to get the printer to print... if you didn't do any of this.. sorry but good luck finding

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Epson salts [ 6 Answers ]

Hi there, I have mastitus and have been told epson salts are very good for this, can I still buy this now a days and where would I buy this product from? Kind regards

Epson photo 700 printer [ 6 Answers ]

I recently bought an Epson photo 700 printer. It has got the problem that it sometimes prints just a few lines of a document, then pushes the paper through and keeps pushing paper until all of it is gone. It does seem to be a software problem. I have tried all drivers I could find on the web, but...

View more questions Search