Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hnuttyboy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2008, 01:05 PM
    How could I reboot my computer?
    I am trying to reboot my computer... my computer all of a suddon is telling me that my windows xp isn't genuine... I have all the cd's for windows... the little bar code on my computer is there... I tried to fix this with windows, but it did not work, so I just want to reinstall my windows xp software...

>Moved from Intros<
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 12, 2008, 01:56 PM
    If you already have the XP CD then it's a simple case of boot to the CD and follow the prompts.
    Best idea is to do a FULL format as this completely wipes the drive.

Remember to back up any data you want and make sure you have all the applications you want to reinstall readily to hand.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to reboot computer [ 4 Answers ]

Hey every body on this link please help me to reboot my PC I had purchased my PC three weeks ago and I'm not aware of such problems I'm living in rural area where no one knows well about computers,. it is attacked by some virusesssssssss:o :( :( :( :confused:

How to reboot my computer [ 1 Answers ]

How to reboot my computer from the strt

How do I reboot my computer? [ 6 Answers ]

My computer isfull of spyware adware viruses etc. is there any way I can get rid of these or even start fresh? Almost a new computer.

How do I reboot my computer and start frest as though it was a new computer [ 17 Answers ]

My computer is very slow I want to reboot it from the start

View more questions Search