Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vish_j2001 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2008, 12:45 PM
    28 years old had ED recently seek advise.
    Hi

I am 28 years old and married .

In past two weeks I have had 3 times ED , not sure is it alarming and need to see a doctor now

I am married from 1 and half year , we had been having great sex life we were doing it almost daily in first 7-8 months of marriage and later around 4 times a week but suddenly in past two weeks I felt ED three times and weired things is on at one occasion after an hour we coud do it two times back to back.

One more thing I had my hernia fixed one year back and it was fine but now from past two weeks again I am having the ictching and bit pain in my groin area
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 12, 2008, 12:49 PM
    I don't know if it is something you need to see the doctor about but realize that the media and commercials have people believing that guys should be able to be like a non stop sex machine which is not true. So you need to take that into consideration that sometimes your heart and mind might want to but the *main part* may not be up for it. That is NORMAL.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2008, 12:14 PM
    Gee since you added the last line I have no idea maybe your hernia is irritating everything??
    yoda chi Posts: 7, Reputation: 4

Aug 14, 2008, 06:09 PM
    Dear 29 year old, yes of course you should get checked out by a MD, common sense dictates that , especially with the hernia question... but please take into account that you are a human being, subject to the stresses and pressures of life... and know that the main sex organ of our bodies is the brain... the more u worry about ed the more u will have problems... I hope this help a little...
    vish_j2001 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2008, 06:10 AM
    Thanks guys, I did visited the doctor and he sent me for ultrasound... hope everything is good...
    I feel its more of my thinking which is making things worst , as once I felt about ED and then read a lot on internet about it and more it makes me scared... somehow I am not able to get this out of my mind... this is worst nightmare for any guy...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I seek revenge on my ex? [ 9 Answers ]

My ex dumped me for a bisexual girl and 2 weeks later I find out he was cheating on me with her. I want revenge so bad, but should I handle it that way? Or does anybody know any good ways to get him back?

Is he protected? Or can I seek justice? How? [ 2 Answers ]

I made a verbal arrangement with one of my close friends to assume payments on an automobile. At the time he and his wife was going through a separation and he didn't want to keep the car. I was to continue to make the payments until the vehical was paid in full. At that time the title would be...

Seeking advise on giving advise [ 1 Answers ]

If you are sharing in a living situation with someone who you've found to be kind of a slob, i.e. not doing any cleaning nor taking care of personal hygiene, and it poses a health risk to both of you, how would you go about telling that person to cleanup? How can you tell another person that they...

What Did Cain seek to Accomplish? [ 18 Answers ]

I really can't pin down what Cain felt he was accomplishing by killing Abel. God had rejected his sacrifice and Cain was angered. Killing Abel would not change that rejection into acceptance. In fact it would obviously increase the rejection since he was warned before he killed Cain to change his...

View more questions Search