Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    _Me_ Posts: 107, Reputation: 2

Aug 12, 2008, 12:31 PM
    Free Roms?
    Does anyone know where I can find free downloadable roms? I used to download them from freeroms.com, but for one reason or another, I can no longer get them off that site. So, I was wondering if anyone knows of a site that will allow me to download roms for free.
    Blogg Posts: 61, Reputation: 4

Nov 6, 2008, 06:17 AM
    I'm sorry, I don't know roms for what console did you mean. But I use romhustler.net.
    Its enough to have any nostalgic roms :)
    justincredibleg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2008, 03:57 AM
    That is the same one I use, romshustler.net but I saw a site advertised on there that I like much better now! www.romshq.com they apparently have just gotten started but already have about 15-20 different systems and seem to be a lot cleaner and they don't have the obnoxious pop ups that some of the sites have.
    TrampolineKing Posts: 27, Reputation: 2
    -

May 14, 2009, 12:11 PM

I often use GBA Roms, NDS Roms, We have all the Roms - The Epitome of Emulation!, and I only go on there for the .NDS files.
    I know they have mutliple game system roms on there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My drive plays dvds but not cds or cd roms [ 1 Answers ]

My acer aspire 5610z will play dvds without a problem but if I try to play a cd or cd-rom it won't even regester how do I fix this and get it to read them again?

Price for textured roms [ 5 Answers ]

I recently asked what to charge for textured rooms and now I am wondering if 150.00 ea. for 2 people per room, each room 10.5 X 15.5. it took 16 hours to do 2 rooms. What do you think?

Loading cd roms [ 5 Answers ]

Every time I try to load a cd install rom I am getting the message from installshield that error 6005 has occurred. I know I need to change something inmy settings but I don't know what. Is there another way of insalling without isntallshield?

Destroying CD-ROMs [ 7 Answers ]

I have been going through all my ROMs trying to get all the stuff onto one or two disks and deleting multiple files that I have accuired. I have a pile of ROMs that I have all the stuff off that I want but don't have a shredder that is capabale of destroying them. Is there another way to destroy a...

Roms and Emulators [ 1 Answers ]

What is the best site for roms and emulators?

View more questions Search