Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ammk65 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2008, 11:31 AM
    How old is an infant allowed to sleep in a crib inside the mothers room and her boyfr
    How old does an infant to be to be moved in to there own room and not share it with a mother and her boyfriend?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 12, 2008, 11:32 AM
    Whenever you start feeling uncomfortable with the situation. Many cultures room in together.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 12, 2008, 11:34 AM
    There is no allowed it is up to it is use your own judgment/preference.
    My grand baby has been in his own room since birth. As long as their crying in the middle of the night will wake you up and you feel comfortable with them in their own room then you can do it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Making son sleep in other room [ 2 Answers ]

Making son sleep in other room

Infant sleeping in own bed in Parents room [ 8 Answers ]

Is this against any rules/laws? A friend on my mothers message board said CPS was telling her that she has to have her 4mo old son in his own room, even though he sleeps in his own crib in their room. She doesn't want him to be that far away because she breastfeeds and also is uncomfortable with...

Haw can I get my baby to sleep in his crib. [ 3 Answers ]

My baby is about 2 months old my error is that I let him sleep with me for more than a month. Now he will not sleep alone and he cry's every time I put him in his crib. What can I do?:confused:

How many kids can sleep in one room [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a law that tells how many kid can sleep in one room

When is it a good time to make the baby sleep in her own crib? [ 1 Answers ]

We have an 11 month old daughter. My wife insists that she sleep in our bed (we have a queen size). After awhile, I was losing sleep because the baby would inch her way over to sleep next to me. As sweet as that sounds, I could not roll over. I already sleep on the edge of the bed as is. I...

View more questions Search