Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cdurrance Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2008, 08:23 AM
    Assisted Living
    How do I write a letter of introuction to or an Alzheimers Asiisted Livning?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 12, 2008, 09:35 AM
    This is an area to introduce yourself, I really don't understand what you want to introduce? Do you want to find out about moving there? Do you want to find out for a family members ? Or do you want to sell them something?
    cdurrance Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2008, 09:53 AM
    Thanks, I got it. I read over the brochure and got some ideas. I was making it way too hard. IOt looks good. Thanks
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 12, 2008, 10:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cdurrance
    Thanks, I got it. I read over the brochure and got some ideas. I was making it way too hard. IOt looks good. Thanks
    See it really helps if you read the instructions. Like reading the instructions for using this forum which you did incorrectly.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 12, 2008, 04:03 PM
    Hi, cdurrance!

Greetings and WELCOME to the site! I just moved your question that you had posted in Introductions to this topic area so that it would be in a more appropriate topic area. Introductions is for people to introduce themselves and we try to not ask questions there.

It looks like you have solved the problem that you were having. I wish you well with what you are trying to do with writing your letter of introduction. If you have any other questions about anything, please do return and post them in the appropriate topic areas.

We would appreciate it if you would return to Introductions sometime to tell us a little about yourself though, if you would be willing to do that.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Want power assisted bike with weed eater motor [ 3 Answers ]

I want to attach the weed eater that I finally got running to my old mountain bike. I need to know how to convert the high rpm's to more torque. I was thinking that maybe put a propeller on it or directly to the back tire. Need some ideas. Thanks Here are some clips of both ideas: YouTube -...

SARPE (Surgically assisted Rapid pallet Expansion [ 4 Answers ]

Hi. I am having SARPE on August 4th. Is anyone familiar with this surgery? If so, can you tell me what they do?

Personal Living Residence into the Living Trust? [ 1 Answers ]

Dear, Placement of Personal Living Residence into the Living Trust? Thanks & Regards

Assisted suicide for mentally ill [ 6 Answers ]

A legal option in some countries, which ones?

Should assisted suicide be a crime! [ 54 Answers ]

The anguish of those suffering a terminal illness and debilitating pain have led some to ask for help in ending their lives and the pain. Most states frown on helping bring peace to the suffering and the most famous Dr Kevorkian finally went to jail for his part in ending the pain/suffering of...

View more questions Search