Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    0buggy0 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2008, 10:03 PM
    Kiss him?
    I am dating a guy.. and I have been for a year. I think I really like him should I kiss him? And if so, any tips how?
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2008, 10:04 PM
    How old are you buggy?
    0buggy0 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2008, 10:04 PM
    I am in elementary school
    Shadia_411 Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

Aug 11, 2008, 10:25 PM
    Hell no are you in crazy. I'm 13.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Your first kiss . [ 23 Answers ]

There's this guy I like & he wants to make out but he doesn't no that I never kissed anyone before & I'm kind of scared & I'm not sure how too , can someone please tell me how :confused:

How should my first kiss go? [ 6 Answers ]

Hey I really ned sum help OK I'm 13 and I'm going to kiss my new boyfriend for the first time. What would be the best type of kiss? Here is some info on the senario: We are going to be sitting in my room watching a scary movie together on my bed the lights will be off and I don't...

First Kiss [ 40 Answers ]

I was reviewing a question from a young teen, and it was all about her first kiss. How about you all, do you all remember your first kiss, from the boyfriend or girlfriend. I can remember mine like it was yesterday. And it has been a couple years short of 40 years. I can still close my...

Kiss kiss [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend doesn't think I want to kiss him but I really do I just don't know how to tell him. He tells me he wants to kiss me bu then I ask well then why don't you. His response is always the same, "you dont want to." I say yes I do. But then he says well why don't you. But I want him to kiss me...

When do I kiss her? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a problem how do I know when to kiss her and how do I know she wants me to kiss her??

View more questions Search