Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1028 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2008, 09:07 PM
    The Drovers songs from Backdraft
    How do I get a recording of The Drovers songs from the movie "Backdraft"? It's not on the soundtrack CD. It's not on any of their CDs. It's not on their websites. I need a solid answer, not a lucky guess.
    colbtech Posts: 748, Reputation: 66

Aug 12, 2008, 01:28 AM
    I have searched Amazon, Itunes, AMG, even emule, sorry can't find them. Here are the tracks that The Drovers did on the film for anyone else.

"In The Unpromised Land", Written by Michael Stuart Kirkpatrick
    Performed by The Drovers

"The Granuille Reels", Written by Michael Stuart Kirkpatrick
    Performed by The Drovers

Contact the film studio and ask them if they can provide copies of the tracks.#

Sorry, I tried. Good luck, hope you get them

Aug 12, 2008, 05:00 AM
    Thank You so much. There' a third song " Nothing For You" . I should have said that in my question. Would you happen to know the name of the movie studio?

Aug 12, 2008, 05:03 AM
    Imagine Films Entertainment

Here is a link to the film

Backdraft (1991)

Aug 12, 2008, 10:59 AM
    Thank you so much.

Aug 12, 2008, 05:00 PM
    I contacted Imagine Films Entertainment and they know nothing. So I'm back at square one.

Aug 13, 2008, 12:22 AM
    Sounds like they "can't be arsed". I would have thought that the next step is to contact the band and see if they can help. Drop them an email asking if they can send you a copy of the music, or a download link, etc

It is possible that they don't own the copyright to the music, in which case they may be able to tell you who does!

Aug 13, 2008, 05:14 AM
    I already did that and my email was returned unanswered. Sorry.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Songs [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for a song I believe is from the 80's. The artist sounds like tom jones but its not. The beat or instrumental is kind of like disco or funk and that's all I know. I really want to find out what song this is

What are the songs! [ 1 Answers ]

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mTO-Y-RgZq4&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mTO-Y-RgZq4&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425"...

What are these songs? [ 1 Answers ]

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mTO-Y-RgZq4......if you go 2 this website you will see the video But can someone help me figure out the songs they use because I want to use them 2

I want to copy the name of the songs not the songs [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, As the title suggests I would like to know if there is a way to simply copy-paste the name of the songs. The reason I want to do this is I want to re-download them again in another computer

Furnace backdraft [ 3 Answers ]

We bought our house last year with the original Lennox gas furnace from 1993. It seems that every time it gets windy outside our carbon monoxide detectors go off. Once we had it bad enough that I had to take my kids to the hospital. We can feel the wind coming down through the vents and through...

View more questions Search