Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sadyia Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2008, 03:12 PM
    2 missed periods but negative result
    I have had two missed periods but am getting negative pregnancy results. I am getting regular cramping sometimes severe cramping. My lower back hurts and I feel really weak and dizzy most of the time. I have no energy and cannot understand what is happening. My lower abdoman keeps going tight and then loose this happens once or twice every other day. Should I be worried? Can the test results be wrong?

Thank you.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 11, 2008, 03:14 PM
    Are you taking the tests using first morning urine? Have you had a blood test done yet?
    sadyia Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2008, 03:28 AM
    Hi yeah a few were morning samples and some weren't. The doc did one using morning sample but still negative result.

I went hospital too, but they didn't do any blood tests. Think I need to go back to docs? Or should it just pass.

When I'v been pregnant in the past I'v done test in afternoon and got a positive result. So I doubt I am pregnant. Which is more worrying because if I'm not pregnant then what's going on? Has thyis ever happened to you? If you don't mind me asking. I mean where your period have just stopped.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I've missed I think a few periods but test is negative! [ 10 Answers ]

Hi there, 3 months ago I was on a numerous amount of antibiotics, so I stopped taking the pill, as I thought what was the point as the pill wouldn't work anyhow. Well when me and my hubby first had intercourse I led to believe he used a condom (I was under the influrence of alcohol at the time)...

Pregnancy Symptoms, Missed Period, Negative Test Result! [ 6 Answers ]

I was on birth control for about 3 weeks at the end of March/beginning of April. I stopped because I kept forgetting my pill and had 2 periods in the month of April. I was going to start again after my period in May so I could get back on schedule. I had intercourse during this time while I was...

Missed Periods, negative pregnancy tests [ 1 Answers ]

I have not had a period in 2 months and the last one was very light and lasted only 3 days. I have taken 4 pregnancy tests and they are all negative. I am NOT trying to conceive and I am relieved about the test results but also worried about my missed period. What would cause that? I have also been...

Missed periods two hpt's negative [ 1 Answers ]

My period cycle is between 32 to 35 days and my last normal period was on April 14 and on may 18 I feel like I am going to get my periods and I checked and very little pink spot was there when I wipe myself and than there was not any bleeding but having cramps in stomach,and this thing remain for 3...

4 missed periods and 3 negative pregnancy test anyone know why? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi all sorry new to all this :D, I am really concerned I have missed 4 months worth of periods and had 3 negative tests. I have been to my g.p and they have taken blood. My FBCS are back but my estrogen testosterone and hcg are not back 3 weeks later is this normal ? Or have I been...

View more questions Search