Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    92776 Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Aug 11, 2008, 03:11 PM
    Loose Tooth
    Hello All,
    I currently have what I think is an abscess on my gum, the tooth is now loose... I thought that it would just go away, but it did not... The pain is only bad if I chewed on that side, but now that the tooth is loose I AM DOING NO CHEWING ON THAT SIDE... I am without health insurance, what are the risk that I am taking with not going to see a doctor... I get paid the end of the week... Can you give me some advice Im really scared.

Thanks
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2008, 05:20 PM
    If the tooth is abscessed you are subjecting yourself to the poison from the abscess running through your body. You may also end up with your face swollen and in excruciating pain.

If you can, at least get an antibiotic until you can get in to see a dentist.
    92776 Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Aug 13, 2008, 03:15 PM
    Thank You so much!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tooth ache in rootcanal tooth? [ 8 Answers ]

In the last 2 days I have this dull pain in my tooth (really high up, in the gums). It only hurts when I walk or bend down. It is not painful when I drink or eat. I had a root canal on this tooth in 2005 and it has a permanent crown on it. I did have a cold a few weeks ago and was wondering if it...

Loose weight or loose my marriage! [ 60 Answers ]

I have been married for about 12 years , my husband has always had a problem with my weight. I have never been hugely overweight just a little pudgy.At one time I lost a lot of weight and got down to a size 4. I am now at the most I have ever weighed.180 size 12/14 See the thing is, for the past...

Crown on loose tooth [ 2 Answers ]

My denist replied that I did not need a crown on my tooth because it was loose and needs to be distracted, but another dentist stated that I needed a crown on that tooth. What you think?

7 year old's baby tooth is loose but turning black [ 1 Answers ]

My 7 year old has a loose front tooth that is turning black. Is this normal? Thanks.

View more questions Search