Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    por999 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2008, 02:35 PM
    'Goosebumps' werewolf episode
    I'm trying to find an episode of 'goosebumps' involving a moster,I'm most sure it is a werewolf, but right at the end of the episode,some people or someone's sitting down and behind them the window is wide open and the werewolf pops out and then is killed, I think. Please help, I've tried to search a number of goosebump episodes but haven't quite found it.

Remember, there has to be a part at the end where the werwolf's head sticks out through the window.
    xxxbobafett666x Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2008, 08:09 PM
    The Werewolf of Fever Swamp is this the episode...
    taihao3000 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2010, 08:31 PM

THe Relic

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Goosebumps [ 6 Answers ]

I am really scared and confused right now. See I have some kind of genital infection, but I've never even had sex. I'm 14. I have these littlle tiny tiny "goosebumps" on my penis. When its not erect, they are not even noticeable, and when it is erect, they are like goosebumps. They are normal...

Monster/gorilla/werewolf breaks through the window and kills the daughter. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I was hoping someone could please help me identify a movie. It was a horror movie from either the 70's or 80's maybe ealry 90's, and all I recall is that a girl is upstairs doing her make up or getting ready to go out and her mother is down stairs vaccuming. Then a...

How to prevent my leg hair from growing back from goosebumps. [ 1 Answers ]

I' am really tired of shaving, and then being prickly from the slightest wind. I try and make sure all my heaters are on. Is there any remedy for this? I can't wax... it makes be bleed. I'm to poor for anything else.. haha. HELP ME OUT!

Looking for a possible Goosebumps book [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for this book (I think it was a Goosebumps book) with a boy who leaves his body and does all sorts of things like float around school. I think he leaves his body in a closet or something... Anyway, someone else does the same thing, and there is some sort of conflict between them. I...

CSI Episode [ 2 Answers ]

I once watched an amazing episode of CSI: Crime Scene Investigators, and at the end they played to coolest oldies song ever. The episode was about a rich woman who was throwing a birthday party. She went to her closet to change for another part of the party when she disappeared. A man was found...

View more questions Search