Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mouth32 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2008, 02:21 PM
    Bleeding after sex
    I had unprotected sex and I started bleeding light red blood for about 3 hours afterwards. I was suppose to get my period the day after that. Its been 3 days and I haven't gotten my period. I was just wondering if the bleeding was caused by irritation to my cervix or if it could be something else.
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2008, 02:36 PM
    Hi mouth 32,

DO you have any pain or soreness or maybe itching in that area,or any discharge! Have you got your dates right?

Was the blood definitely coming from the vagina ?

I think if you have any of the above problems go and see your Doctor who can examine you properly just to set your mind at ease.

Takecare

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding 7 dpo [ 5 Answers ]

Hopefully someone can help me. I had a light spotting for 3 days now 7dpo. I thought I might be pregnant and was having implantation bleeding (I also have very sore nipples). I took a pregnancy test and it was negative. I have no idea what might be wrong does anyone have a clue??

Bleeding after sex [ 1 Answers ]

I was just wondering has any one else ever experienced dropping a clot of blood in the toilet after having sex during pregnancy? And if so did you find out that this was normal ?

My dog is bleeding [ 7 Answers ]

My chiwawa is bleeding when he poops and the last time he done this (once before) he almost died,so I need help because my grandparents can't afford to take him to the vet right now.I need tips or something please! *edit* Now it looks like he just puked blood...

Bleeding after sex [ 2 Answers ]

Hi and thanks in advance for your help. I am in my early 30's and in perfect sexual health as is my husband. I have a tilted uterous which does not affect my life in any way. However once or twice I have had mild to moderate bleeding after sex. It has always happened with a rear entry...

Bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my dog was spayed today and now she is bleeding from the cut. Is that normal??

View more questions Search