Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Blanquita1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2008, 02:14 PM
    1 Yr. Later Still Not Pregnant?
    Why am I not pregnant yet, 13 months later. We both have been tested and doing everything right. Timing, peak days est. Also I had my son 9 yrs ago and had miscarriage 6 yrs ago, also my husband has a son from p revise marriage 13 yrs ago. What else ca I do??
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Aug 11, 2008, 04:10 PM
    What sort of testing was done? When did you have it done? Sometimes after the basics have been tested, they will move onto more if still no success. It may be just more time is necessary... as frustrating as that is. Have you determined when you are most likely ovulating? Perhaps you are ovulating sooner or later than you realize. If the testing was recent, give it several more cycles. Certainly ask your doctor about further testing if still no luck... and maybe ask about a referral to a reproductive endocrinologist if you saw your gynecologist for the previous testing.
    HAPPYNCONFUSED Posts: 21, Reputation: -1

Aug 12, 2008, 03:28 PM
    First when you think about it, it puts a lot of stress on you. Have sex and enjoy it, let the baby making thought go out the window. Try to have sex like a day or 2 right after your period. Do a headstand or raise them legs up high and let him in deep. The missionary position is the best way... Good Luck...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to get pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

Me and my partner have been in a relationship for 5 years now and thought the time is right to try for a baby its been 7 months now and I am still not pregnant any ideas whay may the problem open to all answears and any possibilities thank you.:confused:

I think I am pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

OK so me and my boyfriend had sex on aug. 10, aug 13, and aug. 17. All these we didn't use a comdem and he came in me all three times, well then I have this mycycle thing that helps me predict my periods and I was suppose to start on aug. 18 but I didn't start until the 20th, and it ended aug.24....

I'm I pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been pregnant before and I had a miscarriage. So me and my boyfriend have been trying to have another baby. So I haven't had my period yet. I'm 6days late, I took a test and it was negative. I don't know what to do. Am I pregnant or is it all in my head?

I think I am pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

I am 2 month late I took a test but it was negative and my mother told me she was 5mon and all the test she took was negative I am not sick my belly is harder and I am all way sleepy and swolen I need some help what should I do?

View more questions Search