Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wompy Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2008, 01:00 PM
    Anyone makari day cream users? What else do u use?
    I have been using the makari day cream for 3 weeks now and its great! My skin is so smooth, clear and considerably lighter! I was lightening up more and more every day, I couldn't believe it! Has anyone else had the same results? Also, does anyone use any thing else with this? The results are great but I want to use an equally effective product so I can get even more dramatic results. Also the shipping took ages and I received it 3 weeks after I ordered it (I live in the u.k) so I might need another product while I wait for my next makari cream to arrive or I could just order before this one runs out so it can get here in time I guess. Does anyone know any where in the u.k I can buy it? Ebay has it sometimes and sometimes it doesn't. It would be excellent if this was available in department stores!
    nikki1000 Posts: 98, Reputation: 3

Aug 11, 2008, 01:25 PM
    Human Hair Wigs, Braids Extension, Afro Instant Weaves, Black Skin Care Products, African American Hair Products At Pak Cosmetics

Elysee Star :: Your search results

Your local ethnic beauty stores will sell makari

Elyeestar is makari uk distrubutor

I have been using the night cream haven't experienced any lightening yet but after I finish the night cream and the milk I will try the caviar as I have a dry skin type

What was your starting shade wompy?
    wompy Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2008, 08:05 AM
    I was quite dark before, but now I'm like caramel and the best thing is the way my skin just looks clear and flawless! Ive never tried the night cream, only the day cream, I deffo want to use the night cream as well. If you have dry skin then won't the caviar cream make it dryer and break it out. Loads of people on other threads have reported that
    BeAMole Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2008, 08:07 AM
    Hello,

I have wriiten some posts before on this subject. I got three emails from people I supplied my information with. There are two products you need to get for hand and face. One is glycolic acid cream (10%) also kojic acid. The Kojic acid can be founf in Palmers Skin Success Section. It will be in a box and it will state ON THE COVER that it has KOJIC acid. Do not use just any Palmers/Skin Success most of them have just hydroquinone. You need hydroquinone but in conjunction with kojic acid to speed up result. My results have been amazing for achieving an even tone. For two months I used kojic acid alone, and saw good results. (Mind you, this was on my face not hand, but skin is skin). For 3 days I have been doing the opjic regimine WITH the glycolic cream 10%. AMAZING RESULTS! Freaking amazing. My skin is so smooth. The glycolic acid sloshes off dead skin cells at amout 25% faster than normal rate! Skin cells usually flake off about once every 27-28 days. You will peel slightly but it will reveal younger, more radiant skin. Trust me.

Products I use:

Glycolic Acid Cream- 10%- from GNC or Amazon.com. I wnt list the product because I have tried several and as long as you get 10% or higher it will work, regardles of carrier. If you are intereseted in who I use: here you go: Reviva. It is strong so go lightly at first. YOU DO NOT WAS OFF! Just rub in.

Kojic Acid: Palmers Skin Success from Walmart

Here is my regimen. Morning and Night.

Wash face with Clean and Clear Blackhead Removal Wash
    Rub in glycolic acid (lightly... it make take 1-4 days for skin to get used to strength)
    Wait 2-3 minutes
    Rub in Kojic Acid
    It will definitely tingle and sting, but a dermatologist told me that the acid is penetating the layers of skin cells and "ungluing" the cells, allowing them to lift off.

PLEASE TRY THIS ONCE LADIES, you will love yourselves and your beautiful skin.

Aug 14, 2008, 10:15 AM
    The caviar is for dry skin that's the reason a lot of people get break outs as its not suitable for oily complexions
    gneiss Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Aug 14, 2008, 02:51 PM
    The cavier is not suitable for any complexion and down the line after a couple of months you may break out from using the makari creams. I have never suffered from acne. I used makari night cream and day for six months and now I have ugly blemishes from it.

Aug 14, 2008, 06:04 PM
    I have heard of people who have used the caviar cream without a problem... however I have also heard of the other side of people who have had problems also

Trial and error

Hopefully your blemishes will clear up soon

Aug 14, 2008, 06:31 PM
    I used the cavier cream and I got one boil not pimple but boil. I had to go to get a facial so that it can be extracted. The blemish took forever to go away. Then I started to use the night cream, which gave pretty results. But down the line pimples started to come. I am now using bio claire and it is helping fade the marks from the boil which I am happy for.

Aug 14, 2008, 06:42 PM
    That's very unfortunate that makari didn't agree with your skin... I have like I said heard about people who also said it didn't agree with there skin and wouldn't use it again

It's a shame especially if you were experiencing results from it

The night cream for me isn't rich enough I have to sometimes use a oil first being in the uk I know when winter comes the night cream will not suffice and using a oil first is going to be a must

That's good that the bio claire is working for you and you have found a solution
    glamour Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2008, 09:27 AM
    Hi wompy and all girls,

Im also facing the same problem with caviar face cream, I have been using it for 1 week and having breakouts on my face(red small pimples all over my face).

The rest of Makari's product are OK, have combined the body lotion, the repairing serum and the whitening soap the results are amazing! Unfortunately the caviar cream is disturbing the all thing. I have to stop use the caviar cream .

So if you have a combined skin of fat skin , please don't try the caviar cream!!

Gr.

Glamour from the Netherlands

Aug 18, 2008, 09:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by glamour
    hi wompy and all girls,

Im also facing the same problem with caviar face cream, i have been using it for 1 week and having breakouts on my face(red small pimples all over my face).

The rest of Makari's product are ok, have combined the body lotion, the repairing serum and the whitening soap the results are amazing!! unfortunately the caviar cream is disturbing the all thing. I have to stop use the caviar cream .

So if you have a combined skin of fat skin , please dont try the caviar cream!!!

Gr.

Glamour from the Netherlands
    IT GIVES BOILS! The marks take foreverrrrrr to go away.

Aug 18, 2008, 03:22 PM
    You would have thought that if so many people have complained about the caviar cream they would have adjusted the formula to make it more user friendly
    jai_luv Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2011, 03:31 AM
    I think the makari day cream and the exfoliating soap is a good combination for oily skin... have only use that for 5days now and am experiencing great result my dark spots has started to fade ad the acne scars as well... bt the caviar cream is for dry skin I won't advice an oily skin type to use this product because you going to break out... but looking for to use the clarifying serum which I heard is more effective when combine with other cream..
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jun 15, 2011, 07:45 AM

This thread is three years old. Please watch dates when responding.

Thread closed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Makari Caviar Cream [ 23 Answers ]

Hi I'm from london and I'm finding it difficult to find Makari Caviar cream here and the only website I know where to order it from is called elysee star but the postage is so expensive including VAT.does anyone know where I can get this cream from in the UK?

Makari users long term posters [ 3 Answers ]

Ok so I have read A lot of the old threads about makari and seen majority of people say it works but its gives them break outs Is anyone currently using this now what colour did you start at and where are you know?

Which cream is better for lighter skin?papaya cream and soap or magic cream? [ 5 Answers ]

Which one it the best papaya soap and cream or magic cream?. How long does it take to see results when using papaya soap and or cream or both together?. How long dose it take to see results when using magic cream and or soap?. Or both together?. Please e-mail me and let me know thanks...

Makari day cream? [ 3 Answers ]

Has anyone ever used makari day cream, with good success, and without breakouts? Thanks. :)

View more questions Search