Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heyykiiiraaa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2008, 11:33 AM
    Conditioning at home
    I'm 13 years old and I love watching gymnastics and I love flipping on my trampoline never been to a gymnastics class but I would love to start I don't know if I'm to old or not but I would like to make myself stronger and flexible and train myself I no it sounds dumb but I like taking risks. What conditioning skills could I do at home?
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2008, 12:19 PM
    Hello heyy'... I can't imagine that your to old, I think it's all down to... how fit you are.

Why don't you speak to your Gym Teacher explain what you plan to do,ask her if she can recommend any fitness clubs in your area,if not ask her if she could possibly make you out a fitness work sheet that will strengthen you body overall.

There are things you could do for yourselve in the mean time like... jogging, swimming, general stretching exercises, skipping, cycling, anything really that will build your strength up.

Don't forget to check your diet... plenty of protein, fruit and vegatables, carbs, salads

Do your own check for a fitness club in your area... they usaully advertize in the local papers or freeby mags, check out the community centres, church halls places like that .

You could also put on your favourite CD... and do a lot of floor exercises to that... if you have the space of course... there's always outside.

Goodluck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Home air conditioning doesn't work. [ 8 Answers ]

I bought my home 7 years ago and the central A/C that came with it was working. I just Turned it on for the first time this summer and it worked for a couple minutes and stopped completely. Nothing is working! I reset the circuit breaker but still doesn't turn on. I have One thermostat for...

Air conditioning will not come on at home [ 1 Answers ]

My drainage was clogged and the tray ran over. After this event the air stop working. It sputtered a couple of time and then shut off.

Air Conditioning [ 2 Answers ]

I have central air in my condo. It only has one thermastat which is on the lower level. The lower level stays cool 70, but the upstairs is always too warm 75 -78+. How can I cool both upstairs and downstairs.

Air conditioning [ 1 Answers ]

I am living in a house that I rent it has a mounted A/C unit in it however it is not in working condition. Is the landlord responsible for fixing it?

Air conditioning- one room in home does not cool equally [ 5 Answers ]

Our air conditioning unit is located outside, looks like its just a fan, and has two tubes running to it. All air conditioning vents/ ducts are in the ceiling. One room in our home however does not cool anywhere near as well as the rest of the house. This room is located furthest away from the unit...

View more questions Search