Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Piggley Winks Posts: 40, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2008, 09:27 AM
    Personal Information Error on Experian Credit Report
    Hi,

There is a typo on the Employer in the Personal Information section of my Experian credit report.

I disputed it through the Internet. Soon afterward, I receive the investigation results by mail from Experian showing that the outcome of the investigation - Employer section is deleted. Then, I called their dispute phone #, 800.509.8495. The answer I got from the automated system was that the dispute cannot proceed as they do not have the information on their file. There is no way for me to speak with an agent.

Note that the same error does not happen with the other 2 consume reporting companies.

What can I do in order fix the error on my Experian credit report?

Thank you!

Check out some similar questions!

Information on creditors on credit report [ 6 Answers ]

I have an old account with chase that was sold to a collection agency about a year ago and now it has been sold to another collection agency. I checked my credit report and chase is listed there I heard that if the debt is sold that they shouldn't put it on your credit report. Is this true? The...

Personal information [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, Can a catholic school give out my personal phone number? I live in Massachusetts and I thought that without my consent it cannot be given out! Thanks

Credit reporting ie:experian,equfax & transunion [ 3 Answers ]

How Long Can Credit Keep A Judgement Posted Even After You Have Proved The Acct.was Never Mine In The First Place.this Is An Acct. I Was Told Was Opened In 1983-84.this Has Been On My Reports For Yrs.it Is Causing A Big Problem For Me.. any Suggestions To Help Resolve This Mess?? Thanks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.