Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bibler Posts: 44, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2008, 07:47 AM
    Transferring video images to VCD or DVD
    I just want to know how to go about transferring my stuff on video tapes to VCD, DVD or the computer.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Aug 11, 2008, 08:08 AM
    Start here:

Video editing software and hardware, PC TV Tuner and video transfer industry leader Pinnacle Systems.

I recently did some basic research and ended up here. Apparently their hardware is likely to be supported by other programs.

You'll need the ability to connect via s-video, composite video and audio to your VCR.

The rest is the proper selection of software.

VCD's are very ODD animals because they don't play on all DVD players.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why does my Sondy DVD/Video player only play sound when playing video tapes? [ 2 Answers ]

We have a Sony DVD/Video player. This is hooked up to a Vizio TV. Our TV is hooked up to Direct TV satellite dish. When I play a DVD it works fine, sound and picture. When I switch it to Video, I only get sound. There are 5 cable lines hooked up to the back of the DVD/Video player. On one...

Transferring video from camcorder to computer with no sound [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to transfer a video from my sony DCR-TRV280 onto my computer. I am using the picture package software provided with my camcorder and a USB cord. I am using the video capture too. The video itself is transferring over and saving, but there is no sound. The end goal of this is to email...

Transferring probation from Va. To Ks. [ 5 Answers ]

I have a fiancé that lives in Ks. And I'm on probation in Va for bad checks. I have filled the paper work with my P.O. to do the transfer. Will Kansas give me any problems? I have a place to live there. I don't see how I can get a job till I move.

Video and sound on my iPod video [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so I got an iPod nano for Christmas and I can put videos on it but there is no sound to the videos. Got any anwers?

Transferring a 401 [ 2 Answers ]

I have an account with Valic about 100K in it, it is in a retirement 401 started with my old co. I have moved to a new job, they have a 401 k with BBand T. Should I transfer the original 401 or just start a new one. If I leave the original I can not add to it right? What's the best way to have...

View more questions Search