Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    2001Jamie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2008, 06:06 AM
    Cat pregnancy?
    I have a persian cat who is 60 days into her pregnancy today 8-11-08 this is her first litter and I was wondering if the average for a persian cat pregnancy different than the 60-63 day average, and what do I look for to know she is going into labor?
    Merricat Posts: 32, Reputation: 5

Aug 17, 2008, 04:08 PM
    All cats are the same--individuals are different. Impending labor signs are decrease in temperature (if she will allow you to take her temp), pacing, sometimes vocalizing, and visible abdominal contractions. Don't let her go more than 2 hours between kittens WITH signs of labor (contractions) because this can mean there's a problem.
    Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Possible pregnancy? [ 1 Answers ]

Just took an hpt at two weeks late for my period, had unprotected sex almost everyday from the time my last period stopped on march 15 until early April. My period was due in April and I am now two weeks late, I got a negative hpt today disappointing, :( wondering if I could still be pregnant? I...

Could it be pregnancy? Or something else? [ 3 Answers ]

OK I undestand that I am only 2 weeks late but about a week before when I would hve gotten my period I had experienced an odd dishcharge rendommlly and was more of a discharge than a spotting but it was a redish oragngish no doubt blood! I have recently in the last few days had heavy clear disharge...

Pregnancy [ 7 Answers ]

I'm trying to get pregnant and I had sex everyday I was suppose to. And now today my boobs are really tender and I feel sick. But I'm not suppose to get my period until February 2nd. Could I be pregnant.

Regarding Pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

I was on siphene from day2 for about 5 days and from day 4 I started taking HMG injection for three days and from day 9 I had my follicular scan continuously till day 17th.where the follicle to get ruptured,I was given rupture injection on day 13 (size of the follicle was 31 * 26 on day 13)and it...

Could this be a pregnancy [ 4 Answers ]

I had my last period on December 21.for two days I had period like mild cramps on and off during the whole day.at one point I even had a burning sensation in my lower abdomen.we have been trying for a baby.this never happened before.can it be a pregnancy?

View more questions Search