Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CHIPPEWAAS Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2008, 06:03 AM
    New House Construction
    What would happened to wall stubs and osb during the construction under rain and heat condition? What is the normal time frame for building the house before the lumbers get damage? i.e. no more than 6 weeks? Thanks
    Sudip Karan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2008, 06:33 AM
    Tell me kya mera IIT main chance hai
    amricca Posts: 851, Reputation: 92

Aug 11, 2008, 01:48 PM
    It is always nice to get it dried in before the weather hits, but some rain or other bad weather really won't hurt anything. The OSB should be Exposure 1 OSB (should be a stamp on it somewhere), which uses waterproof glue. If the framing and OSB are really wet it will need some time to dry-out after the roof is on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who does final cleaning on new house construction? [ 1 Answers ]

Was wondering if the General Contractor or the home builder usually pays to have the home cleaned before final inspection, closing?

House construction Vs rent [ 1 Answers ]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please give the xls spread sheet for the following showing NPV at 6% and payout period. 1. currently renting 80 houses, total at SR 3,200,000 per year 2. Inflation of house rent 2% per year 3. Intend to...

New tub old construction [ 1 Answers ]

I am intending to install a new tub in my downstairs bath. It has a large linen closet that we do not use and would like to put the tub there. I am curious if anyone has ideas as to how to plumb this. I have my own, however I am not a plumber and would like to see how you guys might go about it....

Construction [ 1 Answers ]

How much does it cost to build a parliament in a developing country?

View more questions Search