Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 28, 2008, 05:23 PM

You can read about 'floaters' here:

All About Vision: Guide to Eye Care and Vision Correction - LASIK, Contact Lenses and Eyeglasses

Oops, see my post below for proper site
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 28, 2008, 05:27 PM
    Yes, tickle, I agree, but floaters can also be a symptom of high blood pressure as well.
    Ouchii Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2008, 01:42 PM
    I have read a little about floaters, and some people are stating that floaters are different, and they don't appear when you close your eyes, but I don't know.

About the strange dots, The Derek got it on spot for me. It's like visual snow, the dots are everywhere for me, more in the center, eyes opened or closed. And there are A lot as well, it's disturbing and stressfull, since it started to occur only recently. And also the high pitched sounds too, yes I can hear them to a point when others claim they can't. Once there was this "Lighting Ball Lamp" in a restaurant (http://www.maplin.co.uk/images/full/l83an-new.jpg) which was giving off a high pitched ring, friends next to me could not hear it, but it was unpleasant, so had to change tables. Also one of the neighbors has this weird anti dog/cat thing on his loan, whenever anything approaches, it starts to ring in a quiet, but really high pitch buzz, really really bad on the ears, others say they can't hear it when walking past. It's just weird. And of course this tinnitus, it's irregular, but I always had it.

So I don't know, it started to occur not so long ago. Need to check with the doctors.
    Ouchii Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2008, 01:44 PM

And yes, it's there always, 24/7.
    The Derek Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2008, 05:55 AM

Yeah,, I was in my kitchen a could hera a real high pitch tone, it was really bugging me. I was searching for where it was coming from and found it came from my cordless phone (placed on charger).. when I took it off the charger the high pitch noise stopped... weird, no oneelse can hear it...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

White dots under eyes [ 1 Answers ]

I have quite a few white dots under my eyes, and I think there increasing as well, I'm only 17 and I was wondering is there any solution 2 my problem, many thanks

2 dots on my penis [ 1 Answers ]

I just came across 2 small dots on my front middle part of my penis. I'm not sure if it is red/black/silver cause it is so small. So I can't see if it's a scab or something. When I touch them a bit it kind of hurts like cause I try to see if its like able to pull out. It seems like if I had a...

View more questions Search