Ask
    misswisdom7 Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2008, 10:25 PM
    Cant seem to remember
    What is that photo studio in the rockingham mall in New Hampshire
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2008, 10:39 PM
    Perhaps it is one of those that you will find via clicking on the following link?

Professional Services, Photography, Photographers in Salem NH 03079

Aug 10, 2008, 10:43 PM
    Thank you, perfect!
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2008, 10:49 PM
    I'm glad that worked for you! I primarily use Google as a search engine. It's reputed to be the best. It has some really neat functions! All I did was type in Rockingham Mall, New Hampshire Photo Studio, and a bunch of sites came up with possibilities for the answer.

Do you use Google when you do searches?

Aug 10, 2008, 10:52 PM
    Yeah, but I wasn't having any luck, I usually search for free movies online and they do have good sites
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2008, 10:58 PM
    What were the words that you were using in your search on Google in order to try to find the portrait studio, please?

Aug 10, 2008, 11:02 PM
    Photo studios in the rockingham mall
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2008, 11:41 PM
    Thanks, misswisdom7!

If you trying to find a business in a Google search, it helps to put the name or type of business for which you are looking, the location - i.e. city and state and maybe country depending on the location.

There are probably a lot of localities that have a Rockingham Mall of some kind, so providing a little more specific information is helpful when searching on Google.

If I want to find a photo studio around where I live, then I would type in the following: Photo Studio, Rock Island, IL The results are on the following link. Photo Studio, Rock Island, IL - Google Search Immediately what comes up are what has been listed in phone books.

Using Google is kind of like using the computers that are portrayed in some movies. What has been portrayed has now become a reality! You type in a word and define or definition after the word, then Google will come up with a definition. You type in a person's first and last name and then the word address, then Google will try to find sites that have the address of that person on them. But, the more information that you can provide as far as the search words, the better.

Aug 11, 2008, 12:14 AM
    Okay
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2008, 01:57 AM
    You are most welcome and I'm glad that I could be of help to you! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I remember this old black and white movie but can't remember its title [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching this old black and white movie as a child (over 40 years ago). Every time the father would get angry, he kicks out the families TV set.. His family would all cry and his wife would make him sleep on the sofa downstairs. I remember this happening several times in the movie.....

I can't remember the name! [ 1 Answers ]

I watched this movies many years ago and the title escapes me. It was made in the 80's I think and it is about a vampire that falls in love with this blonde girl that he bit. She then falls in love right back and helps him to become a human again by drinking milk. Its weird I know but it has been...

Let us Remember 9/11 [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, everyone. Today, as I am sure all of you know, marks the 5th anniversary of that horrible day. Please let us use this forum to discuss the emotions we are all feeling as a nation on this anniversary. What were you doing the morning of Sept. 11th, 2001? Me personally, I was waking up,...

Anybody remember this from the 80s? [ 1 Answers ]

This isn't a question, I just never see anybody talking about it? Remember that cartoon the Wuzzles? Not many people do? About the talking animals and their daily adventures? I remember a hippopotamus and a lion. I can't really remember anything about the cartoon except what I've written. It...

View more questions Search