Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    duzemonkey Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

Aug 10, 2008, 08:08 PM
    Do guys like shy girls
    Im 16 and I was just wondering If guys like shy girls. Im kind of shy and think guys won't like me cause I'm shy. But you tell me.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Aug 10, 2008, 08:26 PM
    Some guys like shy girls. Some guys like outgoing girls. It depends on the guy.
    natasblue Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Aug 10, 2008, 09:45 PM
    I think guys like girls who are outgoing most of the time but on occasion if you naturally become shy in a certain situation they might think it's cute if you are able to pull through the shy mood and become comfortable.
    Mrcuddlesworth Posts: 96, Reputation: 2

Aug 11, 2008, 12:40 AM
    I am a guy and I adore a shy girl I personaly find awesome when you meet a cute shy girl I just cna't help myslef and I hope this helps you out.

Trust me Mr.right is out there.

I found myself a Ms.right
    Adns eh sounds a lot like you shy and was afraid no one would ever like her

Don't worry give it some time.

But if your really worried about it make some new friends.
    barbiechick123 Posts: 317, Reputation: 25

Aug 11, 2008, 12:58 AM
    I know a bunch of guys who would rather a shy girl than an outgoing girl, its much more mysterious and cute to them and really makes them want to dig deeper to get to know you.

Keep doing what your doing, because eventually the right guy will come along for you.
    Rabbit91 Posts: 74, Reputation: -5
    -

Aug 11, 2008, 06:59 AM
    At 16 and being male I am pretty sure I have a better mentality to answer this question.

To be honest, I hardly can grasp even a bit of the information people are giving you. I think its more of 'supportive advice' then reality.

I don't like shy girls.. why? Because a) they are to afraid to break out of their shell b) they are no fun c) its hard to bring them to social situations like parties/clubs.

I will say that shy guys may like shy girls.

As for anything above that I would say no.

But heck every guys different.. so who knows?

I have dated a lot of girls some being shy most being outgoing. Im a pretty fun guy and I have found that girls who are timid ( afraid of having fun because they might embarrass themselves) is a huge turn off. Girls who can just let go and have fun and not think about what other people think are total babes.

Rabbit-
    duzemonkey Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

Aug 11, 2008, 11:56 AM
    Thanks guys, your answers helped =)
    -

Aug 11, 2008, 01:44 PM
    I would just like to add that I know what I'm talking about when it comes to the way the teenage male brain works. I believe I have one..

JudyKayTee is just being unreasonable and stupid.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 11, 2008, 02:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit91
    I would just like to add that I know what im talking about when it comes to the way the teenage male brain works. I believe I have one...?

JudyKayTee is just being unreasonable and stupid.

I don't believe you do - I also believe, coupled with your PM to me, that you should be suspended. And soon.

Did you send hate mail to everyone who gave you a "reddie?"
    -

Aug 11, 2008, 02:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee
    I don't believe you do - I also believe, coupled with your PM to me, that you should be suspended. And soon.

Did you send hate mail to everyone who gave you a "reddie?"
    Do you want to dance?
    Uber Member

Aug 11, 2008, 02:37 PM
    Do you want to dance?

No thanks -
    -

Aug 11, 2008, 02:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee
    No thanks -
    Aww what do you have to lose?:p
    Brainy9000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    -

Aug 11, 2008, 02:43 PM
    Comment on Rabbit91's post
    Good answer
    terellowens Posts: 123, Reputation: 9

Aug 11, 2008, 06:29 PM
    LOL love the username :)
    ScarletSea Posts: 63, Reputation: 6

Aug 13, 2008, 08:34 AM
    I know how you feel in school I was very shy. I missed out on opportunities with guys which looking back I wish I could have made a go at. I'm 17 so like it wasn't exactly long ago but I think with time and experience you become more confident. I certainly have.
    To be honest, I hardly can grasp even a bit of the information people are giving you. I think its more of 'supportive advice' then reality.

I dont like shy girls.. why? because a) they are to afraid to break outta their shell b) they are no fun c) its hard to bring them to social situations like parties/clubs.
    I think that's rubbish to be honest. Shy people are often the most interesting and many, once you get to know them, are actually outgoing and do break out of their shell. Once you get older guys will be more about getting to know you, where at this age I think they only really have one thing in mind... Although you do get the exceptions. Anyway you could get therapy like hypnotherapy or cognative therapy. I got this and it helped me a lot and helped me with other things too..

I hope I've helped.

Xx
    AManWithNoName Posts: 424, Reputation: 9

Aug 25, 2008, 09:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by duzemonkey
    Im 16 and I was just wondering If guys like shy girls. Im kinda shy and think guys wont like me cause im shy. But you tell me.
    I think that guys don't ask the shy girls out is because of ego, me myself prefer shy girls I think they're cute
    kroderus Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Sep 10, 2008, 03:32 PM
    I'm a guy and I love shy girls. Shy girls are cute.
    lizfiz1207 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2010, 08:26 AM
    I would say that every guy is different, every guy has a different personality. Some like shy girls, some like outgoing ones, so don't worry! Your man will come at the right time.
    lizfiz1207 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2010, 08:36 AM

i say that each guy has a different opinion. and different personalities. some guys like shy girls, and some like the outgoing ones, so don't worry! your guy will come at the right time :)
    Uber Member

Jul 7, 2010, 09:22 AM

This discussion is from 2008, long over.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hey me girls and guys [ 7 Answers ]

OK I like this girl a lot and I'm going to hang out with her at her houes her parints are going o be gone so you I want to do stuff with her and I kind of shy with making the 1st move can some help me tell me some think that will like how should I make a move on her?? :confused: undefined

GUYS! Do guys like persistent girls? Do you like to be pursued? [ 13 Answers ]

I mean, wouldn't you like if the roles were switched? : ) Guys will keep trying to get with a girl they think is pretty, they don't give up! : P Wouldn't you like that?:p

For the girls.and guys. [ 4 Answers ]

Ok, I want some female opinions on this because my friend is going through a stage of self hatred and I really want to give him something to show him he's a catch even if he doesn't see it himself. What do you think of the guy on the left in the red'ish shirt? Would you go up to him if you saw...

What do guys really like in girls [ 5 Answers ]

What do guys truly like in girls? I mean, I've read in magazines that guys like a lot of stuff but all my guy friends act totally different from what the magazine says.

Do guys like shy girls? [ 5 Answers ]

I gave up on the former guy in my school, now I'm 100% single and happy, if anyone cares to know :p Anyway, I was thinking about everything between us -just to learn my lessons if I made any mistakes- My friend was flirty, shinny (lipgloss, glitter :p ), she laughed at anything guys would say...

View more questions Search