Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jul 7, 2010, 07:31 PM

Too bad I can't close threads in this section!
    Victor_M Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2011, 12:40 AM
    Hi. Don't worry about being shy. Lots of guys find it really feminine and even sexy. It depends on the relationship you want with a guy. If you feel happy with a 'girlie' role where the guy looks after you, being shy can be a real advantage!
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 14, 2011, 08:11 AM

Two thousand threads and this person signs on and answers one question - from 2008.
    jellybeans4eva Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Aug 3, 2012, 03:13 AM
    Man this is old! But anyway. I am a shy girl myself, but I've. Always understood like this : if a guy sees a cute girl and she ends up being shy, he thinks it's cute. Like a little innocent girl... idk what goes on in a guys brain.
    vampre Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2012, 04:13 AM
    I'm shy at school because the boys in my class are scary they throw balls around the room when my teacher goes out the call girls fat and make fun of what they like and at school I don't smile or laugh and talk for that matter in my class people say I have a poker face most shy girls at just scared to chat because there worry about what the other person will say there worry if boys will make fun of them and I watch people in class to see what kind of person they are and when I see the boys they same to like the outgoing girls and I'm just going to say it but I think the boys don't talk too shy girls because the boy can not get though to her

Note:
    Most shy girls just need someone to make them laugh or smile because then they don't have too worry about anything and they feel better if they have a girl with them when they talk it make us feel better and don't ask weird thing it make us hide evern more too start with if you do that you get too see what they like work bit by bit
    SweetxSweet Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2012, 12:13 AM
    Basically guys love shy girls but as soon as they know you and you keep being shy for like after 2 weeks they'll be pretty pissed. It just depends on what guy you're talking about but being super shy can be a turn off.
    Mattdyd10003 Posts: 51, Reputation: 3

Nov 11, 2012, 02:21 PM
    I know id rather a shy girls because I could relate to her all my friends are shy they like she girls so yes there are boys who like shy girls
    birdieboy2 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2012, 10:24 PM
    Depends on how shy you are. If you're like nervous and quiet, I think it can be super super cute. If you basically refuse to interact with humans that you don't know, then it can be a little annoying to deal with. I only know like one or two girls that are TOO shy though... most of them are pretty cute to me

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hey me girls and guys [ 7 Answers ]

OK I like this girl a lot and I'm going to hang out with her at her houes her parints are going o be gone so you I want to do stuff with her and I kind of shy with making the 1st move can some help me tell me some think that will like how should I make a move on her?? :confused: undefined

GUYS! Do guys like persistent girls? Do you like to be pursued? [ 13 Answers ]

I mean, wouldn't you like if the roles were switched? : ) Guys will keep trying to get with a girl they think is pretty, they don't give up! : P Wouldn't you like that?:p

For the girls.and guys. [ 4 Answers ]

Ok, I want some female opinions on this because my friend is going through a stage of self hatred and I really want to give him something to show him he's a catch even if he doesn't see it himself. What do you think of the guy on the left in the red'ish shirt? Would you go up to him if you saw...

What do guys really like in girls [ 5 Answers ]

What do guys truly like in girls? I mean, I've read in magazines that guys like a lot of stuff but all my guy friends act totally different from what the magazine says.

Do guys like shy girls? [ 5 Answers ]

I gave up on the former guy in my school, now I'm 100% single and happy, if anyone cares to know :p Anyway, I was thinking about everything between us -just to learn my lessons if I made any mistakes- My friend was flirty, shinny (lipgloss, glitter :p ), she laughed at anything guys would say...

View more questions Search