Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    antgiotto Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2008, 07:37 PM
    A tale of two cities
    I need help with some questions. We have to read the book and answer the questions in like a week and I'm a slow reader and need help.

The marquis's trip to country interrupted why?
    The mender of roads stare at marquis's carriage why?
    Two places set for diner at marquis's château why?
    Anouther stone face added to château why?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 11, 2008, 01:46 AM
    If you are a slow reader have you told your teacher about that? If not, I would recommend that you do that. On the link that is listed on the bottom of this post, you will find sites with lots of information about that story where the information that you find could be helpful to you. I hope that it is.

We can't be doing your homework for you here. If you post what you think might be the answers, then we can critique it and help you some to realize what the correct answers might be.

Thanks!

A Tale of Two Cities Synopsis - Google Search
    jbae Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2008, 11:39 PM
    Because of the mfather that was found
    Uber Member

Sep 29, 2008, 01:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jbae
    because of the mfather that was found
    What is this concerning, jbae? Would you please elaborate?

Thank you!
    Meaghyn Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2010, 09:27 PM
    The Marquis trip to the country is interrupted because he runs down a child with his carriage.
    Two places are set for dinner at the Marquis's château because Charles Darnay is expected to dine there with Marquis de Evermonde.
    Another stone face is added to the château because Gaspard is planning on killing Marquis for running over his son.

I do not know why the mender of roads stares at the Marquis's carriage, but I hope the rest helps!

The Marquis trip to the country is interrupted because he runs down a child with his carriage.
    Two places are set for dinner at the Marquis's château because Charles Darnay is expected to dine there with Marquis de Evermonde.
    Another stone face is added to the château because Gaspard is planning on killing Marquis for running over his son.

I do not know why the mender of roads stares at the Marquis's carriage, but I hope the rest helps!

May 20, 2010, 09:28 PM

The mender of roads stares at the Marquis's carriage because of social status.
    Uber Member

May 20, 2010, 09:49 PM
    Hi, Meaghyn!

Do you realize that you've posted the same response three times and that this is a very old thread to which the original poster has never returned and that the thread is now archived?

Thanks!

May 21, 2010, 10:32 AM
    I'm sorry! I'm new to this thing and it was kind of confusing!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tale of two cities [ 1 Answers ]

Why did charles darnay change his name in part 2 of the tale of two cities?

A Tale of Two Cities [ 3 Answers ]

What are the biblical allusions in A Tale of Two Cities for chapters 15,16,17,18,19,20, and 21? And how do they connect or represent with the bible?

Cities [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me if there is a city in London called Peckham? Also Where can I look up Internantional Addresses for free?:)

View more questions Search