Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Explanamicalady Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2008, 05:17 PM
    I Cant Find My Father
    Hi, Im 1 Years Old And Im Looking For My Birth Father, My mother Had Me When she was Young And Just Doesn't Know Anything About My Father, And Also she said She Refuses to Tell Me anything, My Brothers Father says That He Had Seen My Real Father Once Before But Doesn't Know Much Except His First And Last Name And City And State. If you Could Help Me Id Greatly Appreciate It.

This Is The Info I Have,
    His Name Is Tim Davis
    Hes About 30-40 Years Old
    He Used To Work As A Security Guard In Tyler Texas
    He May Go By T-Dog
    And He Is An African American

Please Help If You Can, Or maybe Give a place that may help Farther! Thank You =]:p
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2008, 05:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Explanamicalady
    Hi, Im 1 Years Old And Im Looking For My Birth Father, My mother Had Me When she was Young And Just Doesnt Know Anything About My Father, And Also she said She Refuses to Tell Me anything, My Brothers Father says That He Had Seen My Real Father Once Before But Doesnt Know Much Exept His First And Last Name And City And State. If you Could Help Me Id Greatly Appreciate It.

This Is The Info I Have,
    His Name Is Tim Davis
    Hes About 30-40 Years Old
    He Used To Work As A Security Gaurd In Tyler Texas
    He May Go By T-Dog
    And He Is An African American

Please Help If You Can, Or maybe Give a place that may help Farther! Thank You =]:p

There are many, many people with the name Tim Davis. Do you have a middle initial, date of birth or specific age?
    Explanamicalady Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2008, 07:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee
    There are many, many people with the name Tim Davis. Do you have a middle initial, date of birth or specific age?
    All I Could Find Out was the First And Last Name, And thatHe Is In the Late Thirties Early Forties.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 11, 2008, 05:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Explanamicalady
    All I Could Find Out was the First And Last Name, And thatHe Is In the Late Thirties Early Forties.

Too many to track without more info -

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I Need to find my father [ 4 Answers ]

Hey, I have been on the net for almost three hours now and still have nothing, I am desperately trying to find by biological father and I do not have much to trace him with but I do know the following: His name is Robyn Tregareth Lovell His Birth Date is 1 September 1969 His Mothers name is...

Find my father [ 8 Answers ]

Hi I'm looking for my father his name is james boyle and his mum stayed at coalgate road in tranent, I'm not sure if he or she still stays there but id be very grateful if anyone had any info for me thanks

Find my father [ 1 Answers ]

I need to now how to find my father

I am trying to find my father [ 4 Answers ]

I am 20 years old and I have never met my father. All I know is that his name is theodore joseph scott. He is around 45 years old and he has 2 other daughters. He also has 3 brothers and 1 sister. Their names are tim, tom anthony, and cathy. They reside in wichita Kansas. That is about all I know....

Want to find my father [ 1 Answers ]

Im looking for my real dad but I don't know the best way to go about it. Can you help?:confused: :confused:

View more questions Search