Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kittysarah87 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2008, 04:39 PM
    Title and author of a romantic suspense book
    This is a very vague discription of a romantic suspense book.
    It starts with a family being thrown out of their home by a group of towns people. The mother of the family has disappeard. A number of years later the daughter goes back to the town (I can't remember why). She is not greeted warmly by a man in the town who thinks her mother ran off with his father the night the family were thrown out. That's all I can remember. It would be great if someone has any idea what the title or author of this book was.
    delight Posts: 33, Reputation: 3
    -

Aug 11, 2008, 09:50 AM
    Is this a novel and is this a 19th century fiction work?

Aug 13, 2008, 11:48 AM
    Yes it is a novel and it is 20th century work
    sohnanaam Posts: 4, Reputation: 1
    -

Aug 14, 2008, 07:00 AM
    What is its name, as per u?

Aug 14, 2008, 04:57 PM
    What do you mean?
    delight Posts: 33, Reputation: 3
    -

Aug 15, 2008, 08:37 AM
    I mean, what is the name of the 'book' which is being discussed? Or, is under consideration?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need title and author of book [ 2 Answers ]

Historic fiction - about a woman who steps through a stone circle in Scotland and goes back to the time of Culloden it's a trilogy falls in love with a Scot I think called Jamie, eventually goes back through the stones to modern times but is pregnant, second book about her relationship with her...

Looking for a book but I do not know title or author. [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone tell me the author or the title of a book about about people who are having bad days or a terrible time in their life and in an instant other people think they are just being rude or hateful not knowing what the real problem is. The book has a moral of people act these ways for reasons...

Title or author of this book? [ 1 Answers ]

I read this book in middle school and I absolutely loved it. It was out of print then and I think is still is now. It was about a boy who was second best on the track team. He somehow gets together with others in the school who are second best (second smartest, second most popular, etc.) and...

Book Title / Author Name [ 1 Answers ]

Author: Unknown ---I think that this was the author’s first book. Title: Unknown Category: Fiction / Drama Approx Year: 1988 – 1995 Main Character comes back to his small hometown after being away for several years. He gets together with his friends from high school. At first, it is great...

View more questions Search