Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Looony2nz Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2006, 06:26 PM
    Tips on controlling hair in humidity ? / frizz
    My hair was "good" when I lived in NY years ago, but now since I've lived in FL, give it a few minutes in the humidity and my perfectly styled hair gets frizzy, especially on the sides. I feel like bozo if I'm outside too long. I've tried so many products, but without spending $$ on tiny little bottles of stuff that I'm not sure will even work, I wish I knew what to get.
    Any suggestions?

PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Apr 17, 2006, 11:35 PM
    Humid weather will definitely make your hair frizzy or weigh your hair down. You can try Loreal Smooth Intense anti-frizz serum or John Frieda Frizz-Ease Hair Serum. These products can prevent your hair from looking frizzy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tips to fade semi-permanent hair after 48 hours [ 2 Answers ]

Last Thursday I had my hair dyed at a salon and it came out black. My hair is naturally dirty blonde and I just wanted it a shade darker than my roots to even it all out. I really don't know what she did to make it so dark. I didn't think to try home remedies when I got home and went away for...

Humidity causing damage to drywall ceiling? [ 2 Answers ]

My wife and I live in NC and have been having a problem with the discoloration and some slight hairline cracking on the ceiling of our garage. During the summer it is extremely humid in the garage and I have noticed there are a couple of long thin strips on the celing that are slightly discolored...

Humidity and Oil Heating [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, We have oil heating and our windows are always fogged up with a good amount of condensation when the heater is on. We are now starting to see red mold forming on the bottom of the window panes. The normal winter humidity level in the house is usually around 65%. Is that too high? Is...

View more questions Search