Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wolfgangqpublic Posts: 189, Reputation: 29
    -

Aug 10, 2008, 09:46 AM
    Roth-IRA creditor protection applicable state law?
    Hi,

I live in MA.
    I have a Roth-IRA at a brokerage based in CT.
    The custodian for it, who is also the trustee is based in DE.

My question is, as far as the protection from creditors, bankruptcy exemption of Roth-IRA etc. is concerned, which states laws are applicable here? MA/CT/DE ?

Thanks.

Check out some similar questions!

J1 visa have HRR Waiver/ applicable to H1B cap [ 5 Answers ]

I am currently here on a J1 visa. Had a two year home residency requirement but got the waiver approved. I have applied for a H1B visa on 1 April 2008. Want to check if I am applicable to the H1 B cap.

When CST is not applicable between states? [ 1 Answers ]

CST is applicable when sales transactions is between states. When CST is not applicable between states?

Taxes applicable to J1 holders [ 1 Answers ]

What kind of taxes for applicable for j1 visa holders? What is FICA taxes? Wheather it is applicable to J1 holders? What are the tax exemptions j1 holders?

Taxes applicable for CPT (F-1) [ 5 Answers ]

hey , I am working for a company in Connecticut and I am getting paid 57,000 /yr = $4750 /month Now, how much tax will I have to pay per month ? And I saw somewhere that there will be difference in first and later paychecks, Is it true ? Should I ask my employer to deduct the tax OR I...

F1+OPT - applicable taxes [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am from India and just graduated from college and am on F1 with an OPT now. I work for a company in California paying me 55k annually and I am likely to make another 8k-10k on overtime. I know that I do not need to pay medicare and social security while on F1. What are the other deductions...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.