Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ademus Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2008, 07:06 AM
    Still looking formy dad
    I am a 24year man looking form my father.his name is stephen magee and he is from dublin ireland.he went to live in australia in about 1985 when I was two years old. I don't remember anything about him.he married a lady called sondra in australia .I don't even have a photo of him.my mum has given me as much information as she can .we live just around the corner from where he lived in dublin.his parents still live there but they won't answer any letters or anything like that .I really do need to find him for medical reasons,I know this is a long shot but I am desperate at this stage,his address in dublin was 1 gairdini lien raheny dublin 5.if you have any information would you please pass in on too me.thank you adam:eek:
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2008, 07:21 AM
    Maybe you could petition the courts and they could make the parnets give you inforamtion about him.
    katz27 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2008, 09:58 AM
    Hello Adam,

My name is Katherine and I think I can help you. I am 27 years old. My father is called Stephen Magee also. He is from Dublin, Ireland and I think he comes from the same address you mention. He left me and my mother in 1980 just after I was born. We were told some time later that he had emigrated to Australia. I know nothing of his whearabouts afterwards nor am I under any need to look for him (simply googled his name for the craic and because I was bored and your message popped up)but I do have the town he lives in Edwardstown Australia. I do not have an exact address but I do believe I can get it if you like.
    I am also aware that this might just be purely coincidental as I was told his parents house was in Edenmore not Raheny and his parents reputation proceeds them - not the most approacable of people.
    I hope this helps and if you would like to email me my address is [email protected]. No other loons need reply solely for Adam's purposes.
    If I do not hear from you may I take this opportunity to wish you the best of luck. I think you are a brave man to do this and it's great your mother is behind you. I wish you all the luck in the world and every happiness in the future.

Yours,
    Katherine x

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search