Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stars Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2006, 01:57 PM
    To the Girls
    Sorry to be asking about something like this but I'm quite concerned. In a way I wish a guy had to tell me what he thinks but I'm addressing it to the girls.
    Do you use carefree, all days etc (small thin pads) everyday because of your discharge?
    Once again sorry for such a question!
    Thanks to all!
    orange Posts: 1,364, Reputation: 197
    Ultra Member

Apr 16, 2006, 10:45 PM
    I think it depends on the woman. Myself, I use them most of the time. I never use the deorderant kind, as I find them irritating. There have been times though when I have little or no discharge, and then I won't use them for a few days. On those days I just change my underwear once a day or more often, as usual.

However, one of my friends doesn't use them at all, and another only uses them shortly before and after her periods, to prevent accidents. Some women think it's too expensive, some feel that they are clean enough without them, and I even know one person who thinks it's insulting for women to have to wear them, because it makes women out to be "dirty". It's a personal choice / preference.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Apr 16, 2006, 11:58 PM
    I personally don't use them everyday. Don't really need to.
    Stars Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2006, 01:36 AM
    Thanks a lot to both of you! I really don't like them esp when I'm wit a guy and he asks are you on? Hehe no I'm not. But I feel cleaner and more comfortable! But I do feel uncomfortable having to use them everyday! If anyone wishes to give his or her opinion please do! Thanks to all!
    leilaa111 Posts: 65, Reputation: 5

Jun 3, 2007, 06:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stars
    sorry to be asking about something like this but im quite concerned. in a way i wish a guy had to tell me wat he thinks but im addressing it to the girls.
    do u use carefree, all days etc (small thin pads) everyday cos of your discharge?
    once again sorry for such a question!
    Thanks to all!!
    Welll if you feel comfortable with them on then do what you feel comfi with if that person can't except it then bad luck be yourself no need 2 hide what you are
    FrOsT_bItE Posts: 125, Reputation: -2
    -

Jun 6, 2007, 12:11 AM
    I don't have my p's. But when the time comes I'm sure girls would take 2-3 and put a fresh one on once they see blood on their pads. Once you have your p's (aka- periods) you have to use pads because of our discharge :) Hope that answers your question
    -

Jun 6, 2007, 12:12 AM
    Your Rad, I'm Rad, Let's Hug! :)
    leilaa111 Posts: 65, Reputation: 5

Jun 6, 2007, 04:06 AM
    Well I don't use care free pads but I do use pantyliners their small and I do feel cleaner
    -

Aug 7, 2007, 11:26 PM
    It depends on how long girls periods go for. But us girls sometimes have to change it every time it gets smelly, has blood on it and so on and so forth
    sharmi Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2007, 03:21 AM
    I use pantylinear everyday due the discharge... its make me comfortable while I'm outside too. Othewise u'll get wet panty... who knows when that come up:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What do girls like? [ 13 Answers ]

So what are some great dates you can take a girl on, besides a dinner and a movie.

Girls what you want [ 13 Answers ]

What exactly a girl looks for in a boy. I have always benn amazed by this. Any help is welcome.

Girls... [ 8 Answers ]

This is for you chicks out there! Why is that you are so taking yet not giving? My girlfriend of just over a year, and I are in abit of a long distance relationship at the moment, and just lately I haven't bin hearing from her as regularly as I normally do. Im her boyfriend and I like to know...

Girls? [ 7 Answers ]

Hello expert... I need a girl but I don't know how to start or find one?

Girls Feelings [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I have known this girl for about 2 months. 1st of all we were quite distant - talking once or teice a week etc, never texting, I didn't really like her and she didn't like me either that much I don't think. Anyway recently I *THINK* she split up with her boyfriend but I'm not sure, based on...

View more questions Search