Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flameruckus Posts: 93, Reputation: 2

Aug 9, 2008, 01:49 PM
    Ya Allah: My God or O God?
    When translated to English, is the phrase, "Ya Allah" My God, or O God? Thank you.
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Aug 9, 2008, 02:29 PM
    " Ya AllaH " is O GOD, or sometimes, OH DEAR GOD.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who is allah [ 6 Answers ]

Who is allah and why is he regarded so highly. Is there proof that what he said is really true

Who are the children of allah? [ 13 Answers ]

I am having the doubt that there are some people(not all) who are deriving the wrong meanings from quran. Who are the children of allah? The entire human race? Or only the people who do prayers 5 times a day? No body has seen allah, only prophet mohmad was a medium. Thus, prophet mohd. Has...

Pray to ALlah with Wasila [ 2 Answers ]

AOA,I have a misconception.I hope u will clear it.Iwant to ask that is it prohibited in ISlam or not to pray Allah with wasilah of any prophet or sufi? Does Islam allows it or not.If Islam allows then give me the reference of verses of the Hloy Quran. Thanks

Allah for one and one for Allah? [ 52 Answers ]

What do you think of this? Is it a theological leap for Christians and Jews to begin calling God Allah? What doors would it open? Anyone for this idea?

Jehovah or Allah [ 246 Answers ]

In this time of "politically correct" it seems that there is a general good feel attitude about religion. "You're OK, I'm OK" pretty well expresses it. Folks say it doesn't matter how you serve God, because we are all His children. I submit for your consideration this: the God of the Bible is not...

View more questions Search