Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    The Skipper Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2008, 08:11 AM
    Infrared Thermometers
    Since infrared thermometers don't measure air temperature, only surfaces, what good are they for measuring "cold spots"?
    ambyr Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2008, 02:14 AM
    Cold spots?
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Aug 27, 2008, 07:03 AM
    Cold spots have temperature too.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Aug 27, 2008, 07:12 AM
    If the IR thermometer is referinng to "paranormal phenomena" then the likely ness of detecting anything paranormal is slim. However, a IR camera might be a different story, Not too many people have one because they are extremely expensive.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What dose infrared do? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm not good at all this stuff... But I want to know how infrared works and can I get music and stuff through it?:confused:

Infrared Saunas [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a sauna-far infrared and the research I had done had made me more confused about it. EVery company that I had written about it they said they have the best sauna. Many of the saunas in the market are made in China where they gassed them before getting into port to come to...

Wireless Infrared Technology [ 1 Answers ]

My new HP Slimline PC does not have infrared capabilities. I have a Microsoft Wireless Infrared Keyboard/Mouse. Direct searches for an INFRARED ADAPTER at HP and Microsoft products/parts have been no help at all. HP operator actually referred me to Radio Shack (no luck)?? QUESTION 1) Most...

Infrared adapter [ 9 Answers ]

I have purchased a china make IrDA adapter (USB). But when I tried to install the driver, I got a message that the driver is not having windows logo stamped. Will it be harmful to the machine if I install this? Any suggestions to overcome this? Thanks

View more questions Search