Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    golden spade Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2008, 06:46 AM
    I cannot host on warcraft 3
    I can't host on wc3 I don't know why. I have a Cayman 3300 series router. Any help
    411Help Posts: 428, Reputation: 103

Sep 9, 2008, 08:14 PM
    That should help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't host on warcraft 3 frozen throne what I got to do? [ 5 Answers ]

Well I have been looking around I found this place and I saw a forum just like this did what some of the people suggested and nothing still same old same old, I can join but I can't host I don't have anti-virus at the moment and I have the added ports, so please help me

Can't Host On Warcraft 3 (Again.) [ 3 Answers ]

Ugh. This is a bunch of crap. Okay, so I'm one of those Westell 6100 DSL users that HAD a problem hosting due to port errors. However, I found a way to get into the port and make it so I could host and everything was fine for months up until last night. All of a sudden, no one was able to join...

Why can't I host warcraft 3 frozen throne games? [ 7 Answers ]

I can join but not host. I have norton antivirus 2005 and I don't have a router and I've tried almost everything I can think of. Please help.:D

Warcraft 2 [ 4 Answers ]

I was wondering if it was possible to play Warcraft 2 on Windows XP without the CD. Now I can download it, and install it, but when I go to play it the screen goes into what appears to be a Full Screen Dos mode. Then it blinks and goes back to the folder as if I hadn't done anything at all.

To host or not to host out of town guests? [ 2 Answers ]

Is it considered rude to suggest family members to stay at a hotel when they come to your state for a visit? My husband and I live near a "tourist-y" city. We both work full time jobs with long hours. His brother mentioned he would like to visit soon when their boys get a bit older. I...

View more questions Search