Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hunjher Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2008, 02:55 AM
    Computer gaming
    My 7 year old is wanting to make computer games. Is there a good starter program that I can use to help him make video games?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 9, 2008, 03:12 AM
    Maybe start him off getting comfortable with simple programming:
    programming languages for children - Google Search
    viivincent Posts: 26, Reputation: 0

Aug 9, 2008, 05:30 PM
    When I was a kid I made games with my friends using a program called qbasic. You won't be able to do anything really fancy, old mario style games after you get used to it, but you learn a lot about math early on and it was easy enough for my friends and I to do without reading a book. Here is a link to the program (even though I haven't downloaded it to make sure it's the actual program but I'm sure it is)
    Qbasic - Free software downloads and reviews - CNET Download.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gaming computers [ 2 Answers ]

Hi What's the better computer for World of Warcraft? A MAC computer or a PC?

For $500 how can I build the best PC for gaming? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi everyone I only have $500 right now so I want to build a PC can anybody list down all the items that need to build a good PC for $500 and also for gaming... Thanks a lot!

Gaming Laptops? [ 5 Answers ]

I don't know much about laptops, let's get that out of the way. I'm looking to buy a computer primarily for graphics-heavy gaming and I need the laptop for portability because I travel a great deal. So here's my quandary: I found the HP Pavilion dv9820us at Buy the HP Pavilion dv9820us 17"...

Hot Gaming Desktop [ 1 Answers ]

Two questions. 1. If you had $2K to build/buy a hot gaming computer, how would you distribute the money? What % on the video card? What % on memory? Etc. 2. Which is better: desktop gaming or video console gaming?

Online gaming [ 10 Answers ]

Just so I'm aware Between myself and my son we enjoy online gaming and I was wondering if there are any games that cost money to play?

View more questions Search