Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kristine16 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2008, 11:40 PM
    My eye condition is not major
    But it needs correcting .
    And it hurts from sunlight because it cannot focus right all the information is in my other message above this one .

And the eye disease I have also called the creep eye

Nearsightedness usually is a mildly debilitating condition that is easily correctible, in most instances with glasses, contacts or vision surgery. But there are rare cases where the myopia is so severe it is considered pathologic.

The eye disease which accured in one of my eye
    Is also called the myopic-creep
    I am getting glasses and it is not that bad right now ,but my eye get strained or it gets intense at times .I was just wondering if any one knows how long after wearing glasses coulf my eye get corrected over time
    Do I have to wear it for like 5 or 4 months.?

Help that is the best way I could explain my eye condition along with the other 2 posts .
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 17, 2008, 09:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kristine16
    the eye disease which accured in one of my eye
    is also called the myopic-creep
    i am getting glasses and it is not that bad right now ,but my eye get strained or it gets intense at times .I was just wondering if any one knows how long after wearing glasses coulf my eye get corrected over time
    do i have to wear it for like 5 or 4 months .??

Help that is the best way i could explain my eye condition along with the other 2 posts .

I think ChihuahuaMomma who works in the business, who knows her stuff, has explained and explained this and you just aren't listening and/or understanding -
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Aug 17, 2008, 10:08 PM
    Yes, thank you JudyKayTee, I'm not going to explain the same thing again. In fact I will request that this post is closed.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Aug 17, 2008, 10:51 PM
    I've explained to you what Myopia is. Myopic creep is where your myopia deterates over age. You can NOT correct it with glasses. You will need glasses forever. There is no time in which glasses will fix this problem.

You do not have to ask someone to reply to your question, if you post it in a public forum (which you have), it is open to anyone answering.

And there is plenty more a doctor can tell you about any eye condition, simply because you were not listening to what they were telling you doesn't mean they did not say it.

I suppose an eye doctor will just tell you what I have already said.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Eye Vision [ 1 Answers ]

I don't have a medical card or insurance... Can anyone tell me where I can get help with a Free Eye Exam and Free Eye Glasses.. Thanks so much :)

What would you do if you see a vision? [ 4 Answers ]

Dear All... What would you do if you see a vision or dream about someone gets hurt and you do not know that person but you feel responsible to warn him of what you saw... Especially if you are sure of what you saw because there are many incidents happened to you, which proved that your visions and...

4D vision [ 3 Answers ]

I want to devolope 4D vision As our world is 3d in space we develop 3D vision by experience with the help of computers 4D virtual world can be created and 4D vision can be developed. I have seen some papers and some hyperspace rendering programes but I am not used to them can any body help me in...

Vision and Light [ 1 Answers ]

I have been wearing reading glasses for about three years - never had any vision problems, except for standard color blindness. Some days, it seemed, my eyes were better than other days. But recently, while sitting in the open sun waiting for a car repair, I was able to read everything in my...

View more questions Search