Credit Sales 10,000 (DR)
    Recoveries 50 (DR)
    Cash Collections 8,500 (CR)
    Write Offs 300 (CR)
    Collection from recoveries 50 (CR)
    Ending Balance 1,200 (DR)
    jerky_boyz Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Apr 18, 2006, 04:17 PM
    Please, I would appreciate it if someone could review my answer to the above problem and let me know if I have answered it correctly. All the help will be appreciated.
    Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Please. Need help with accounting problems [ 13 Answers ]

I am having problems with the following accounting multiple choice problems. Hope someone can help me. I hope someone can help me soon as these problems are due in a day. _____ 12. The issuance of stock for a price that exceeds par value would require which of the following entries? Dr....

2 accounting problems [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I need help on these two problems and would greatly appreciate anyone’s help. 1. Mexico Supply Co. has the following transactions related to notes receivable during the last 2 months of 2005. Nov. 1 Loaned $18,000 cash to Norma Hanson on a 1-year, 10% note. Dec. 11 Sold goods to...

Please help with numerical (income measurement & reporting) accounting problems [ 1 Answers ]

I am having trouble with the following problems. Can someone please help me with these problems. I really need some help. I would really appreciate it. Thanks 1) During a recent period a real estate development company using the installment method of revenue recognition used a 40% gross profit...

View more questions Search