Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Jul 16, 2009, 08:57 AM

I take 1 ft as 30 cm, so, that makes 162 cm and 1.62 m. You BMI with that makes 48, that's an improvement! :) Keep up the good work!
    Has2LoseWeight Posts: 48, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2010, 06:09 PM

Wow it has been such a long time since I was last on here I cannot believe it has really been over a year. Sadly nothing has changed I keep reverting back to my old ways! I find it so difficult I thought I was on a high but I got to a point I felt good for losing weight and then it just stopped and I found that really hard. I am at just under 20 stone now-still. I have my treadmill and I have started to do fast pace walking for an hour at a time but I can only manage to run for a couple of minutes and then I am really out of breath! Its disgraceful if I keep doing a few minutes of running will I soon be able to run for longer? Do you think I should walk less and run a bit more each time? What kind of Cardio exercise is best for losing weight-(I know its going to be the ones that I find easy to keep doing without giving up but is there anything that specifically burns more fat? Thanks again for all your answers sorry I have left it so long before updating time flies without me realising but I am going to try harder again and hopefully I will lose another 2 stone {i will try updating more often and hopefully your support will help me like it has done so far and I won't waste another year!} x
    Uber Member

Aug 1, 2010, 11:57 PM

Well, it's good to hear from you again :) Yes, it's been a long time!

Maybe you need to do a list of what you do everyday for a week and see where you can improve. Perhaps you could post it?

Aug 2, 2010, 02:29 PM

Like an exercise journal? That sounds like a plan! I shall start tomorrow. I might record it on here though so I will update at the end of tomorrow. Thank you.
    Uber Member

Aug 2, 2010, 10:23 PM

Yes. No problem :)

Aug 6, 2010, 07:44 PM

Sorry change of plans I am starting this from Monday new week new fresh start will be easier for me that way and I will update at the end of that week! X
    Uber Member

Aug 9, 2010, 06:58 AM

Waiting for the update :)

Aug 17, 2010, 09:51 AM

Hey sorry I've found it difficult getting to a computer but haven't done much but a lot of walking last week I went out every day for an hour speed walking but only in the week! Strapped for time so just trying to fit something in here and there! Get back to you soon.
    Uber Member

Aug 17, 2010, 09:52 AM

It's okay, I understand :)

Sep 28, 2010, 02:21 PM
    Last time I wrote I think I said I was just under twenty stone now I am just over nineteen stone its not much of a difference but I'm trying! Update again soon thanks for your support!
    Uber Member

Sep 29, 2010, 01:33 AM

Great! Keep it up! :)
    AbiWin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2011, 01:56 PM
    I recently discovered I have pcos I've been battling for 4 years with weight loss and got hardly anywhere! I'm 15 and weigh a little over 21 stone and am appalled at myself I hate looking at myself however I recently starting using 'T5's strong fat burners they are working AMAZINGLY! I would suggest them however they do cost around £25 for 60 capsules but definitely worth it, I go to the gym and eat healthily whilst taking them and have lost little under a stone last month! Hope everything is going well for you, good luck xxx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

23 stone and desperate to lose weight [ 6 Answers ]

Hi there, I'm a 30 year old female and I weigh 23 stone (blush) I'm desperate to lose weight, and I know I'm the only person that can do it, I know diet and exercise works but it's down to will power and being 'bothered' which I really am trying to get motivated for. Anyone got similar...

Healthy weight? Or lose weight? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to raise my fitness level and loose wieght around my stomach, and upper legs. Although my family and friends say losing wieght would be dangerous, but I think there just saying that. Im so confused, I see myself as overweight and my family sees me as fine. I hate being so self...

What is a stone = to in american weight [ 1 Answers ]

What is a stone = to in American weight?

I have lost weight but gained half of it back [ 5 Answers ]

I lost weight 70 pounds but it was because I was really stressed out at the time and really I don't know how it came off, but I was happy that it did. I tried to keep the weight off by eating better and getting a little more exercises than I normally would but Ive gained almost half of it back and...

View more questions Search