Haha, love it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Men on a hike! [ 9 Answers ]

Three men were hiking through a forest when they came upon a large raging, violent river. Needing to get to the other side, the first man prayed: 'God, please give me the strength to cross the river.' ]Poof! ... God gave him big arms and strong legs and he was able to swim across in about 2...

Daydreaming all the time [ 9 Answers ]

:confused: lately I’ve noticed that I tend to daydream all day if I don't look at the clock. I daydream about a life that doesn't exist, and I enjoy being there. When I was younger I use to daydream to get out of all the problems that were in my life, but now I have no life (my life is a world that...

A small price to stop "global warming " [ 7 Answers ]

Nations urged to spend $45 trillion to battle carbon emissions - International Herald Tribune According to the International Energy Agency it will take at least $45 trillion ;build 1,400 nuclear power plants worldwide ,and vastly expand wind power in order to halve greenhouse gas emissions by...

Reasons of recent food price hike [ 2 Answers ]

Can any one advice me about real reasons of recent food price hike. (ie. Direct, indirect reasons, impact of Govt. policies, Open trade policy etc.)

Price hike letter to customer [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all, Please help me to write a letter to our customers requesting a price hike in our tariff due to the recent hike in fuel rate

View more questions Search