Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    h_haydar Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2006, 04:14 PM
    Mouse and kboard lock
    I have this prob. Many times specially when I play sounds or some graphics I had the prob that the mouse and the keyboard locked and I can do nothing to the PC except reseting it. Anyone knows a solution

I have a HP OmniBook XE3 with windows XP 1.06 GHz
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 15, 2006, 05:18 PM
    Have you done standard maintenance (Disk Checkup, Defrag, Virus and spoyware scans)?
    h_haydar Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2006, 03:36 AM
    Yes I've done the standard maintenance . Even I removed and reinstalled the real player because this prob happened a lot when using real player. But still

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lock and key [ 2 Answers ]

::) Hi can anyone help me to explain the lock and key mechanism of enzyme function. I also need to look at factors such as build up of toxins in the body, body temp or ph balance. Would be grateful for any help, thanks. Miss h

Is it an air lock? [ 4 Answers ]

I had a leaking isolator valve that is connected to my bath hot water tap, so I decided to change it. I turned-off the cold water mains and opened the hot water taps in the bathroom and kitchen to drain the system. I have the cold water tanks in the loft and the hot water cylinder in the bathroom....

ME-Mouse [ 1 Answers ]

I am runnig Me on my PC .but the Mouse does not work... Help.. What can I do

Installing a new mouse [ 8 Answers ]

I have just bought a new gaming mouse with a ps2 connection,can I just install this mouse without unpluging the origenal mouse which is on a different connection

Air lock? [ 2 Answers ]

I am pumping water half a mile through 22mm pipework at mains pressure over a hill 20ft high and it then drops 60ft where the water comes out in at varying pressures and occasionally stops for a few seconds. Could this be caused by air trapped in the pipe at the top of the hill? The water runs...

View more questions Search